Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Will Do a 'Ward-Kovalev II' on Golovkin - Win Big!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Canelo winning by stoppage in the rematch.

Comment

Based on the 1st fight i cant see golovkin stopping him and the judges will give canelo the win whatever happens. This was the plan all along, rob him once for a draw so they could make an 'unfinished business' rematch, and then this time rob him even worse and gift canelo the win. Youre all naive if you think suddenly golovkins going to get a fair shake in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Based on the 1st fight i cant see golovkin stopping him and the judges will give canelo the win whatever happens.
        Honestly, now that GGG has tasted Canelo's power for 12 rounds and knows that his best haymakers + uppercuts weren't actually hard enough to even wobble him, let alone drop him, he might be willing to take more risks to punish Canelo to the body or to just unload. I doubt there will be any stoppage though.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          He cant break the record anymore, he got a draw. It was a defense that went to a DRAW. Its over!
          A draw us as good as a win. He keeps his title..

Comment

Dude I hope you don't ever step in that ring cuz the punches are to fast for your eyes, You'll get beat to a pulp.
            I'm 66 years old so I won't be getting in the ring anytime soon.
            LOL

Comment

It wasn't about gassing out with kovalev, it was about the competition & Ward is/was The Top Dog P4P King.

Nelo is the one who should go to the body early & often. If lil g goes there then it sets him up for shots upstairs which would make it easier for Nelo. I got lil g losing two in a row & now three coming.
              I know Ward is the top dog but in the first 3 or 4 round Kovalev was having the same success he had in the first half of the first fight. Kovalev starting showing signs of fatigue towards the end of the 4th because he was throwing more punches.

They both need to attack the body but Golovkin hardly did it in the first fight. Canelo tried at least. He's vulnerable to getting head shots against every opponent when he goes to the body, why should/would he change that up because he's fighting Canelo? I still favor Golovkin again if Canelo can't fix his stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                Hopkins is such a Dick. He would have a completely different opinion if he didn't have a vested interest in Golden Boy. He is so predictable and extremely annoying every time he opens his mouth.
                This is just really stupid. He's a dick for supporting the fighter he has an investment in? LOL

Comment

The only one stressing the jab that were NOT LANDING was jim lampley.....I see he has you fooled too....
                  More like you're blind I guess canelos head was snapping back because he had a song stuck in his head

Comment

Canelo's promoters had it almost dead even.It's really funny when hopkins and de la hoya come out and say I had it 7-5 canelo and fan boys come on here say I had it 9-3 canelo. Talk about being a biased fan boy.

Comment

He cant break the record anymore, he got a draw. It was a defense that went to a DRAW. Its over!
                      Wrong. He still retained his title so it counts as a defense. Hopkins had a no contest once vs Robert Allen when he fell out the ring. Still counted.

Comment

Working...
                      X