Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Cameron working on FOUR avatar sequels.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Cameron working on FOUR avatar sequels.

Huh?

I mean the first one was in what, 2008?

It was a huge deal at the time but it hasn't really lasted in peoples memory, and when the next one comes out next year I don't see it doing nearly as well as the first. Then he reckons he's going to make another 3 after that?

I mean this guy used to be a great director buy I think he's gone insane here

He's a Cuck for Capital.

Comment

Shame the first one sucked

Comment

Avatar is still a great movie for me, it tends to get overrated because of its box office success. James Cameron is a great director despite the controversies. WHether you hate his movies or not you can't deny his prowess at storytelling & visual SFX, something Zack Snyder & Michael Bay failed at.

Before Christopher Nolan, there was James Cameron
        Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 04-22-2016, 04:28 AM.

Comment

He should go back and do Terminator 3, 4, 5 and 6 instead.

Comment

Avatar was all about the 3D effects and the movie wasn't good on its own.

I'd rather see four Titanic sequels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              He should go back and do Terminator 3, 4, 5 and 6 instead.
              Terminator had the potential to have a great series of movies due to the storyline. It's unfortunate that anything after part 2 sucked balls.

Comment

I still question how the hero linked-up or connected with alien animals via his hair-braid but when he had sex with the alien chick, it was the same way.
                Last edited by Ruthless One; 04-22-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

rather take Avatar hype over starwars hype ANYday, np with this.

Comment

It won't do as well as the first? Really?

You do know the first is the highest grossing movie of all time right?

I'm just saying, I didn't even like the movie all that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X