• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm OK if I never see Rigo again

Look at this trash....

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    Look at this trash....
    this was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. This isn't make him miss make him pay, this is make him miss and flee/clinch.

Comment

Can't even blame you.

That was bad.

Comment

Just the worse. Rigo is the worse. Just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
          Look at this trash....
          There's 32 wasted minutes of my life I'm never getting back. LOL

Comment

I couldn't agree more. That was awful

Comment

I like how Harold Lederman kept it real by dropping the exciting Cuban legends at the end and saying its a Disgrace how Rigo fights. It truly is, but I guess because JayZ paid him a couple million he has no reason to excite, rigo is like a College star who when he got a big money contract in the pros stopped trying hard.

Dude Rigo had a tailormade guy in front of him, but refused to let his hands go, Maybe Rigo hates America? if you notice when he fights in Japan he or overseas he will throw down but in America he fights so boring, he might still have pro castro feelings and this is his way to say F you America.

Comment

Do they even teach punch combinations in the Cuban school of boxing?

Comment

Horribly boring fight, i was hoping for a more active rigo, he really earned all the boos.
                  There is really not one good thing to say about this fight, and this is from a fan.

Comment

I'm not gonna hate, I admit I'm never really wow'ed by the guy but he keeps it clean by the rule of the book and still dominates so it has to be commended.

I'd rather watch that than a guy wants to punch, clinch and repeat whilst a bit of clinching is okay but some guys like Ward take it too far.

Comment

Working...
                    X