No announcement yet.

Brian Kennedy's scorecard of Rau'shee Warren vs. Zhanat Zhakiyanov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Standard response from you -- always judging a fight but the amount of damage a fighter receives, that is not how to score!!! we are talking about adding up the rounds and can you honestly defend two rounds given to Warren is right/accurate? NO.
    what happens when you get beat up is that you get hit more. when you get hit more(with clean solid punches not floyd grazes) you deserve to lose the boxing match. this is what happened in warren-zelenoff but unfortunately they got it wrong in the ward fight and awarded the reciever of the beating the victory(he was also outboxed and outlanded for good measure so you have no argument that he outslicked his way to victory or any nonsensical jibberish)

yes i can defend it since zelenoff clearly won the fight and warren didn't clearly win another round. maybe a couple close ones could have gone to him but maybe they didn't go to him. for example Boxing News 24 scored the fight 11 rounds to 1 in favor of Zhakiyanov.

Comment

Brian Kennedy only gave Rau'shee Warren two rounds ( 110-116 )!!! and John Stewart gave Warren only three rounds ( 111-115 ) so basically we are talking 8-9 rounds for Zhakiyanov!!! OMG fam! dis some mess up ****! This guy Brian Kennedy only has 23 pro bouts as a Judge ( according to boxrec) , this must explain why Warren was robbed! his inexperience cost Rau'shee.

At first I didn't think nothing of it because I was not scoring the fight RBR and I was wasted to be honest, but now with a clear head I cant understand why there is no outrage for this? I mean If Sergey Kovalev dropped Dre twice and then they told you that he ( Kovalev) only won two rounds after inflicting sever damage with not one but TWO concussive knockdowns surely the public would suspect Andre Ward was on PED's to comeback and dominate after such insurmountable odds ; now imagine if we are talking about a euro-bum doing this not a top five P4P fighter!!!

Moreover I find it very confusing that I'm seeing some posters that I remember being pro Kovalev against Drizzy around here claiming this was the right decision but its conflicting to their position on Dre's victory being called a robbery -- yet these scores are closer to that notion! I cant believe this!

Look at at Ricky Hatton's & Zhanat Zhakiyanov demeanor before the verdict is read and that geezer in the corner, does this look like they felt confident that they had won? also look at Zhanat Zhakiyanov reaction after the scores are read!!
      Nah bruh. First off, let's scrap any context of Ward vs Kova. Imagine if Kova vs Ward never even happened.

The lil Kazakh beat Warren. Dropped him twice. It's more you should feel sad for the Zhakiyanov because the ref was literally on some hate and straight thugging it with little Kazakh THunder. Warren basically carried the rounds in spurts and did nothing, which is why Zhakiyanov's relentlessness and offensive workrate won the rounds. It's basically Broner vs Maidana imo, stylewise, 100.

Comment

one judge scored it 7-5 warren when in reality it was about 10-2 zelenoff. thats mind bogglingly bad. expect to see this judge in the ward-kovalev rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          one judge scored it 7-5 warren when in reality it was about 10-2 zelenoff. thats mind bogglingly bad. expect to see this judge in the ward-kovalev rematch.
          Why do you keep saying Zelenoff? Does Zhakiyanov and Chino fight like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Nah bruh. First off, let's scrap any context of Ward vs Kova. Imagine if Kova vs Ward never even happened.

The lil Kazakh beat Warren. Dropped him twice. It's more you should feel sad for the Zhakiyanov because the ref was literally on some hate and straight thugging it with little Kazakh THunder. Warren basically carried the rounds in spurts and did nothing, which is why Zhakiyanov's relentlessness and offensive workrate won the rounds. It's basically Broner vs Maidana imo, stylewise, 100.
            Originally posted by daggum View Post
            Did you guys watch this fight?? Rau'shee Warren dropped Zhanat Zhakiyanov TWICE in the first round making it a 10-7 round! and daggum omg! 7-5 would made it a draw!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              They thought they were about to be robbed and were pleasantly surprised when they weren't

Zhakiyanov was a clear winner for me and he'll win a rematch too
              Yes.

The judge who scored it wide for Warren needs to be investigated.

And it was obvious the referee was on Warren's side, he should have had points deducted for holding and he didn't count the knockdown in round 3.

Comment

Did you guys watch this fight?? Rau'shee Warren dropped Zhanat Zhakiyanov TWICE in the first round making it a 10-7 round! and daggum omg! 7-5 would made it a draw!
                Yeah I watched it live on NSB. I though Warren was doing easy work for 2 rounds, then at the 3rd-4th, his work rate started looking awkward, maybe Zhakiyanov started to hit a bit harder. Just like Chino can still go Beast mode the 2nd half of fights.

Zhakiyanov dropped Warren twice and the ref called them slips. Zhakiyanov made it a better fight than Medina did against DeGale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Yeah I watched it live on NSB. I though Warren was doing easy work for 2 rounds, then at the 3rd-4th, his work rate started looking awkward, maybe Zhakiyanov started to hit a bit harder. Just like Chino can still go Beast mode the 2nd half of fights.

Zhakiyanov dropped Warren twice and the ref called them slips. Zhakiyanov made it a better fight than Medina did against DeGale.
                  Ok I see what you mean - I was going by the official calls by the ref, judges can not add/deduct points unless its called officially.

Comment

lol
                    10-2
                    116-110 Zhakiyanov

9-3
                    115-111 Zhakiyanov at best for Warren.
                    Warren just ****ing sucks. He thinks hes some cute boxer, but is a mental midget who cant adjust at all and is very inaccurate.

The fact it was a split actually meant it was a robbery attempt by Warren as he should not have even received a single card. The ref also kept admonishing Zhakiyanov for no reason but said nothing to Warren for his try-hard octopus impression.

Zhakiyanov was also not credited with at least one knockdown, I remember seeing two. In all truth, Warren got lucky as he shouldve lost at least one extra point for the kd(or kd's) and at least one more for his hanging koala act.
                    This would make the scores more like 116-107 meaning Rau'**** got his ass kicked.

Comment

It gets even wose yall...Zhanat Zhakiyanov had to resort to cheating OMG! look at him push Rau'shee out of desperation to even the scores but the ref caught him and made the right call.

I see most of you have no conscience being at peace with a 10-2 or 9-3 score -- disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X