Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Said Mexicans Dont **** Around!!.... Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Except black isnt a nationality. So..

Incase you never noticed, most black, white, latinos (from america) almost always rep the USA...

This thread is dumb

No one cares when people rep china, japan, nigeria, ghana, the US, etc. the race card is a sure sign of insecurity

Not only that but the context and meaning is different than what he said. "hay que dejarnos de mamadas" he's basically saying both sides need to stop ****ing around and b itching...aka make the fight and stop beating around the bush..to drop the excuses and fight not for belts, but as men.

What he acually said is more "bad ass."..he told GGG to his face to stop bit ching about titles and fight him. Kind of true honestly... I dont know why the title is getting in the way of such a big fight
    This...
    green k sent

Comment

The same reason Americans can't gloat about our accomplishments it make some people feel inferior look at the history of boxing. No one is threaten by any other country or ethnic group boosting about anything because history tells us it is just that, empty rhetoric. But Americans boasting about our accomplishments and combine that with reality... **** it might be true that we do have the best boxers the world has ever seen.

Comment

super racist.. wbc should strip him

Comment

TS is one of my favorite posters on NSB, the ones that cries racism but only see against one group. Like the Haymon supporters that feel it necessary to jump on a Hayman diss thread (because no one can dislike Haymon without being racist) and claim their boxing fans but would love for GBP and TR to fail but they boxing fans doe. Or better yet, isn't there a Floyd Mayweather thread floating around where he says Africans are the strongest or some crap? But dat aint racist doe.

Comment

"dejarse de Mamadas" = "dont fu.ck around"?

any mexicans here...to clarify that...is that corect?

Comment

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on NSB... its so stupid i felt the need to post how ****n dumb it is...

So instead of being a boxing fan and excited that Canelo seems willing to engage in one of the biggest fights boxing has to offer today you decide to reach on a quote to bring up some sort of made up racism in your head???

Garbage...

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post

The context in which he used it in basically translates into a more badass version of, "let's stop beating around the bush".

All he said was something around the lines of, "like the saying we use in Mexico states, let's stop beating around the bush..."

Comment

yup there isn't a 100% literal translation but a vulgar way of saying stop wasting time

Comment

how come? mexican isn't a race but a nationality

Comment

yes, it would be the same for us in the Caribbean:
                      Dejemonos de pendejadas!

Let's cut the BS!

The little problem is that after he said all that then he said:

if it was me i would fight him right now, But i have a team....

Comment

Working...
                      X