No announcement yet.

Glad To See Intelligent Liberals Defending Free Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Glad To See Intelligent Liberals Defending Free Speech

So I have noticed that smart liberals are starting to speak out against the anti free speech "progressives" (that is what this self described liberal calls the idiots on the left, just in case you want to cloud the debate with what the title means what) This guy isn't some great orator, or youtube sensation, but he does have a following. The Young Turks and Al Jazeera definitely give off a whif of antisemitism. Anyways, cheers to you smart, pro 1st amendment, atheist liberals. You guys need to take the party back from the progressive statists.

I for one do not believe in labels. I do not believe in gods or angels or fairies. That does not make me an atheist, it makes me an intelligent human being. I'm not an American so your constitution with it's antiquated rules and regulations that are never brought up to date to advancements made in society means absolutely nothing to me. It's quite laughable to tell the truth and almost as ridiculous as believing in fairy tales written almost two thousand years ago. The United States is still an empire in it's infancy compared to those of past history and it is only a matter of time before your country self destructs. It is already happening after not even 250 years. The Roman Empire lasted almost 1500 years in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      I for one do not believe in labels. I do not believe in gods or angels or fairies. That does not make me an atheist, it makes me an intelligent human being. I'm not an American so your constitution with it's antiquated rules and regulations that are never brought up to date to advancements made in society means absolutely nothing to me. It's quite laughable to tell the truth and almost as ridiculous as believing in fairy tales written almost two thousand years ago. The United States is still an empire in it's infancy compared to those of past history and it is only a matter of time before your country self destructs. It is already happening after not even 250 years. The Roman Empire lasted almost 1500 years in comparison.
      What is out of date about the constitution, besides maybe the 3rd amendment, what with advancements in affordable mobile housing. Has your country eradicated man's inclination towards violence? If so, than take my right to self defense, as I have zero mathematical degree of worry, since the inclination of violence is no more. Otherwise, the string of burglaries in my neighborhood in the northwest side of Las Vegas, would completely and logically justify my right to self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        What is out of date about the constitution, besides maybe the 3rd amendment, what with advancements in affordable mobile housing. Has your country eradicated man's inclination towards violence? If so, than take my right to self defense, as I have zero mathematical degree of worry, since the inclination of violence is no more. Otherwise, the string of burglaries in my neighborhood in the northwest side of Las Vegas, would completely and logically justify my right to self defense.
        Mobile housing? Are you talking about trailer parks that only become 'mobile' during tornados? And don't ask me about specific amendments as I am not American and have limited knowledge of your constitution. I would say that the right to free speech needs to be amended as it could not have taken into consideration the technology that exists today and that has existed since the invention of the telegram to spread what an individual states world wide. As does your right to bear arms which I think should be limited to the arms available when that was written, guns that could fire two rounds per minute and not 2000.

As for man's inclination to violence, proper laws and the proper enforcement of such laws would go a long way to solving that problem. Carrying an unregistered firearm, 5 years. Commit any crime while carrying a firearm and it should result in a minimum 10 years without parole. Brandishing a firearm during any crime should result in 25 years without parole. Actually discharging a firearm during the commission of a crime, LIFE without chance of parole.

Possession of an unregistered firearm - in your own home - minimum $10,000 fine and 5 years probation. Second offense, 5 years without parole.

Use of a registered firearm on your own property, in the defense of your home, no penalty at all even if you blow the ****er's head clean off. But your weapon needs to be registered.

Would you take the chance if you knew those were the penalties?
        Last edited by Barcham; 09-05-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Mobile housing? Are you talking about trailer parks that only become 'mobile' during tornados? And don't ask me about specific amendments as I am not American and have limited knowledge of your constitution. I would say that the right to free speech needs to be amended as it could not have taken into consideration the technology that exists today and that has existed since the invention of the telegram to spread what an individual states world wide. As does your right to bear arms which I think should be limited to the arms available when that was written, guns that could fire two rounds per minute and not 2000.

As for man's inclination to violence, proper laws and the proper enforcement of such laws would go a long way to solving that problem. Carrying an unregistered firearm, 5 years. Commit any crime while carrying a firearm and it should result in a minimum 10 years without parole. Brandishing a firearm during any crime should result in 25 years without parole. Actually discharging a firearm during the commission of a crime, LIFE without chance of parole.

Possession of an unregistered firearm - in your own home - minimum $10,000 fine and 5 years probation. Second offense, 5 years without parole.

Use of a registered firearm on your own property, in the defense of your home, no penalty at all even if you blow the ****er's head clean off. But your weapon needs to be registered.

Would you take the chance if you knew those were the penalties?
          I certainly don't agree with all of your proposals, but if those were the rules, I'd follow them and still own a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I certainly don't agree with all of your proposals, but if those were the rules, I'd follow them and still own a gun.
            And would you legally register it? If so, then I have no problem with it. If not, live by the gun, die by the gun.

Comment

United States is the greatest country on earth because of that constitution, and because of the people who believed in those "fairy tales" building it to be that way. Get lost with your rhetoric, America doesn't care what you have to say, if we did we wouldn't be no.1 in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                United States is the greatest country on earth because of that constitution, and because of the people who believed in those "fairy tales" building it to be that way. Get lost with your rhetoric, America doesn't care what you have to say, if we did we wouldn't be no.1 in the world

How about the US is the most hated country on earth? The only people who think it is the greatest are those who live there with enough money to never have to worry about anything until the day they die. And there are not that many of those. The US no longer ranks as number one in any category, other than incarcerated human beings.

Comment

Comment

How about the US is the most hated country on earth? The only people who think it is the greatest are those who live there with enough money to never have to worry about anything until the day they die. And there are not that many of those. The US no longer ranks as number one in any category, other than incarcerated human beings.
                    Most hated? I doubt that. Millions of people still immigrate hear for a better life. Even more come to visit. Most hated probably fall on North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                    X