No announcement yet.

2006 and 2015 NBA Finals are the only majority agreed upon asterisks titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
    LOL come on Brush you gotta let that gripe go about Eli not going to the Chargers.

Your Chargers FA are just too inconsistent at that moment when Eli was predicted to be the #1 draft pick.

Archie had gone thru hell at New Orleans so he didnt want to risk his son going thru that.

Come Brush you wouldnt want your son's career go to **** because of an org.
    Playing with LaDainian Tomlinson doesn't mean your career would go to hell.

Comment

I give Wade and the Heat full credit for the 2006 championship. Espn also did a poll in which Wade performance was voted the most clutch in NBA history.As for the Eli thing he was only reluctant to go to their team because at the time They Drew Brees,who many believed was a franchise QB.

Comment

2006 NBA Finals was the worst officiating job ever. We all know Mark Cuban was the NBA's worst nightmare so they did any and everything to put him in check.

I get it, Mark would call out the refs during the game, at the post game press conferences, during interviews and would even email the nba office about his complaints regarding the officiating.

The dude was getting fined on the regular. Dallas was easily the better team and should've won in 5, maybe 6 games but we know what happened.

Warriors won fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          2006 NBA Finals was the worst officiating job ever. We all know Mark Cuban was the NBA's worst nightmare so they did any and everything to put him in check.

I get it, Mark would call out the refs during the game, at the post game press conferences, during interviews and would even email the nba office about his complaints regarding the officiating.

The dude was getting fined on the regular. Dallas was easily the better team and should've won in 5, maybe 6 games but we know what happened.

Warriors won fair and square

Warriors may have won fair and square, but they still didn't face the Spurs. The Spurs would have beaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Warriors may have won fair and square, but they still didn't face the Spurs. The Spurs would have beaten them.
            Blame San Antonio for choking. I had em winning it all but they have game 6 away and had nothing left for game 7

Comment

Blame San Antonio for choking. I had em winning it all but they have game 6 away and had nothing left for game 7
              They hacked at Jordan too early in one of the games and that cost them.

Deandre Jordan is awful at free throws. Abysmal. It will have you cringing next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                They hacked at Jordan too early in one of the games and that cost them.

Deandre Jordan is awful at free throws. Abysmal. It will have you cringing next year.
                We had Rondo for half the season. DJ is an upgrade at the stripe

Comment

Deandre is an upgrade. But when it comes to free throws, he makes Shaq look like Mark Price at the free throw line.

Comment

I still think Dallas needs a go to guy on the offensive side of the ball because at 37 Dirk is not that guy and neither is D.J,Parsons, or Mathews.They also need to address the pg position.

Comment

Asterisk*.....

People can go that route.

Didn't take that route when the series was Cav's up 2-1, and when Dellabatrollya took hold of everything?

Naw.

Everybody went Skip Bayless.

If Kawhi Leonard can take a Finals MVP, then so can Iguadola.

Comment

Working...
                      X