Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Libya and Tunisia most racist in the world? Why is NorthAfrica so Antiblack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Libya and Tunisia most racist in the world? Why is NorthAfrica so Antiblack

Is hsifnfonsowbxbdjdhehd
    Last edited by Carlos-El_indio; 08-16-2020, 08:47 AM.

The dictator Muammar Gaddafi brought in a lot of paid mercenaries from sub-Saharan African countries to fight against his own people. Sometimes Gaddafi's mercenaries brutalized the Libyan people (and reportedly raped many Libyan women) during that time.

So there is a lot of resentment against them.

I don't understand why they want to stay in Libya now instead of returning to their homelands?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      The dictator Muammar Gaddafi brought in a lot of paid mercenaries from sub-Saharan African countries to fight against his own people. Sometimes Gaddafi's mercenaries brutalized the Libyan people (and reportedly raped many Libyan women) during that time.

I don't understand why they want to stay in Libya now instead of returning to their homelands?
      Maybe there is a reason for Libya, although it is impossible to justify their vicious brutality, did you watch the video where they burned an african maid and tortured her afterward for no reason.

Why are they soo hated in Morocco
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI

Slaves in Mauretania
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yQlOPD8mNo

And dehumanized in Tunisia
      http://www.thenational.ae/world/midd...he-new-tunisia

I always thought these people would be more friendly with africans but it is clear they see themselves as 1. arab, 2. white, 3. mediterreanean, 4. lastly self hating african. They suffer the self hate mentality, they hate the fact that they are african, therefore they are soo vicious towards them to distance themselves. Hence why I said the africans/blacks are far better off in the middle east like oman, saudi arabia etc if they want to live in arab countries, than getting dehumanized is the whitewashed wannabe european north africa
      Last edited by Carlos-El_indio; 01-31-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

After seeing how much foreign medias lie about how blacks are treated in the US, it's hard to know what to believe about other countries.

Comment

Black people need to learn to behave IMO. They're always the victims, its always everyone else except the black people. There is nothing wrong with Tunisia or the other north African countries, they just don't want immigrants ruining their ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
            After seeing how much foreign medias lie about how blacks are treated in the US, it's hard to know what to believe about other countries.
            lmao, the anti black agenda goes further than boxing i see. And no i'm not black

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
              Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              Black people need to learn to behave IMO. They're always the victims, its always everyone else except the black people. There is nothing wrong with Tunisia or the other north African countries, they just don't want immigrants ruining their ****.
              Their prejudice has absolutely no boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                lmao, the anti black agenda goes further than boxing i see. And no i'm not black
                You beat me to it pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  You beat me to it pal.
                  Very thinly veiled agendas indeed
                  Last edited by Suckmedry; 02-01-2015, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Their prejudice has absolutely no boundaries.
                    Careful guys, you don't want to be banned for stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X