• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    I saw someone named "Bradley is CRAP"

It depends, i see alts of all kinds, all post the examples for ya OP

Typical PACFAN alt

"Duckboy JR ducking his AZZZZZ Like the gayfeather he is hahahahahahhahahh mayweather runner boring pitty pat hahahaha"

Typical Floydiot alt

"Dey boy pac be juicin' doe, tell him to lay off dem Arizza shakes annd he head be big doe SMFH!!!!"

Typical Cubanfan alt

"You are all complete morons who know nothing of boxing if you can't appreciate the mastery of Rigo, Lara, and Gamboa. They will give pac and may fits and a cuban boxing lesson easily *bottle emote*"

Typical UK fan alt

"yaaa dirty yanks kno nothing yer mom shoulda aborted yall two bit wee lads froch KO's ward in a rematch ye hear"

Typical Mexican alt

"Jajajajja MARQUEZ KO'D el PACMAN jajja ur hero is crushed and sleeping JAJAJA aLSO canelo got 152 CW, he was drained WEIGHT LOSS doesn't count jajajajjaa losers. Kneeguel cotto sux. *has margarito sig*"

what did I miss OP?
    I think you pretty much covered everything.

Comment

Come Slinger......................

Comment

"Z-Man's Gun" with a picture of Zimmerman with a gun - would go down well in NSB.

Comment

what would the fun be if your an obvious alt? lol. look at stax on deck, he's an alt but despite that rose to the top and dominated. he wasn't obvious at first, he looked legit. if you make an alt dont start posting right away. wait a month, people will know you are a troll probably if u made yoru acc yesterday and already have like 300 posts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            "Z-Man's Gun" with a picture of Zimmerman with a gun - would go down well in NSB.
            you would get banned pretty quickly

Comment

Completely off topic.....

Comment

MoneyMay11

Oh wait .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Lmfaooooooooo

I can't stop laughing. You cold Mr Ehrmantrut

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    what would the fun be if your an obvious alt? lol. look at stax on deck, he's an alt but despite that rose to the top and dominated. he wasn't obvious at first, he looked legit. if you make an alt dont start posting right away. wait a month, people will know you are a troll probably if u made yoru acc yesterday and already have like 300 posts lol
                    An alt giving out alt secrets.

Comment

Yeah make an alt Floyd related !

Money May? The best.

Comment

Working...
                      X