Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peak Trinidad vs Peak Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking about heart , i could see Trinidad going after Margarito's nut sack, like he did vs Vargas .

Comment

Not a fan of either but Trinidad ****ing kills Margarito in 5 or 6 Margarito barely has headmovement and fights one way and is slow. Tito is a sharp shooter against fighters like Margarito.

Comment

Tito. As tough as a chin as Margarito has I don't think anybody can take his left hook & just brush it off the way Tony would with most his apponents. Thou I don't think Tito ever faced anybody with a similar style of Margarito. I got Tito by UD.

Comment

Miguel Cotto has been a soulless carcass since the night of July 26, 2008.

Margarito would've taken Trinidad's soul aswell

Comment

An old Shane tooled Marg. So bad was the beating that Roach didnt want any of old shane.

Prime Tito? Jesus man... Let's be serious for a minute... I admire Marg's heart but Tito had atg power at that class.

Comment

Peak A$$ thrashin for Tony

Comment

I give it a clear victory to Tito. There is no way I see Margartio winining. He may even get stopped in dos rounds

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                  I give it a clear victory to Tito. There is no way I see Margartio winining. He may even get stopped in dos rounds
                  Log off

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Matter of fact, I'm trying to remember when Tito has ever faced a pressure fighter with an iron chin like Margarito's. Answer might not be as clear cut as we think.

But that power though. Still give Tito the edge.
                    Yori Boy Campas, who I believe was undefeated with 50 odd fights at the time and was made to be the second coming of the great JCC. He had a great chin sure, got KTFO standing up by Tito nonetheless.

Comment

Gonna repeat the same thing I said about Margarito-Oscar, Tito would never lose to a fighter with that atrocious level of defense, honestly no analysis is needed for this fight, it's really that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X