Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please explain how Floyd beats P-will (prime) at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with fire and brimstone, and perhaps a sickle.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
      All Floyd stans, please explain that to me.
      No need for explanation, go watch the Coralez fight.

Comment

Because Floyd is 120-0 in fantasy fights.

Hard to see how it would have been easy based on Paul's activity.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          No need for explanation, go watch the Coralez fight.
          Yeah, like Corrales fights like P-Will AT ALL. Not to mention the weight their fighting at. Also the fact that P-Will has the dimensions of an NBA point guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            stay out of range. come in with lead right. get out of range. repeat.
            That's all fine and dandy against a normal sized fighter. But him getting out of P-Will's range still lands him at the end of P-will's punch. Theirs only so much room in that ring, with a guy the size of P-Will coming after you for 12 rounds.

Side note: P-Will is not a bum. Keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              Totally respect that analysis. Cheers.

Thank God we have some sane posters on this board.

Not to be a dick, but I was expecting "Ah man, Floyd would just touch him with the right all night, walk circles around the bum, rinse and repeat, wins 11 rds. to 1. Easy money baby!"
              Well if you read my posts, you'd know I'm not that kind of poster.

Comment

Williams is too big and tall for most welter, I don't hold it against Floyd if he doesn't fight him. With that said, I think Williams would win if they doest fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Williams is too big and tall for most welter, I don't hold it against Floyd if he doesn't fight him. With that said, I think Williams would win if they doest fight.
                  I am not sure how that shell D would work in this fight, I have Paul winning, but who knows

Comment

Paul could beat PBF if he fought like he fought Tony (jab run and stay at a distance). However it was rare that he employed this strategy, most the time he pushed the action and moved forward, that's why he lost the first fight to Indio. If Manny trained Paul for the fight, no way could Floyd beat him (not enough power).

Comment

Paul Williams is Martinez's leftovers. Why doesn't Floyd want to fight Martinez? Because he knows he can't touch Martinez and his lightning speed reflexes.

Comment

Working...
                      X