Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    BWAHAHA!!! I'll give him a pass for thinking Bradley won are his ****ed up eyes, no way he can see anything clearly. Probably why Bradley throws such wide ass punches, trainer thinks they're straight.
    Wonder why PAc was so ineffective then..You know since Bradley's punches was so wide..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Wonder why PAc was so ineffective then..You know since Bradley's punches was so wide..
      >.> I never saw Manny hurt or say Bradley couldn't beat Mayweather or Arum saying his fighter lost or Manny saying he needed to watch the tape to see if he won... You must have lazy eye too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        >.> I never saw Manny hurt or say Bradley couldn't beat Mayweather or Arum saying his fighter lost or Manny saying he needed to watch the tape to see if he won... You must have lazy eye too.
        Won't lie,I have no clue what your talking about..Whatever man..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!
          The gameplan was for Bradley to counterpunch and frustrate Pac.

What happened was Pac punched Tim Bradley in the face like 100 times.

You want me to throw him a ****ing parade?

Comment

Please dont tell me Joel Diaz had the perfect game plan to beat Pac...

Nacho Berstein executed a BETTER game plan with a better boxer Marquez, Joel and Bradley are NO WHERE near their level..

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              The gameplan was for Bradley to counterpunch and frustrate Pac.

What happened was Pac punched Tim Bradley in the face like 100 times.

You want me to throw him a ****ing parade?
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

so the blueprint on beating Pacquiao has been out for a decade now, and Joel deserves credit for getting his fighter dominated?

what

Comment

What game plan? Lol

Comment

The overall job yes, game plan against Pacquiao...not so much.

The counter punching was not there, the boxing in the last 3 rounds only worked because Pacquiao slowed down, his punches were a little slower and became flat footed, and bigger periods of inactivity let Bradley steal the rounds off the jab. When he was trying to counter punch early in the fight Pacquiao's in and out movement was too quick for him.

I think too much emphasis is put on trainers anyway, they can only do so much. Diaz has done a good job with Bradley, this was a new level for them and both of them will probably be better for the experience.

But I refuse to acknowledge that he ever won that fight, not ever. I have watched the fight 3-4 times. That was enough.

Comment

Funny people still don't want to give Bradley credit,it was a closer fight then giving credit for the night of the fight..Bradley's game plan was to counter punch,but also be very aggressive imo..Which is the reason for the exchanges throughout the fight..Pac also was way more defensive and did not take as many risk,there was a reason for that..Bradley's feet were always moving and making Pac reset..This was a close fight,say what you will,but JMM never got a decision against Pac..Bradley did..Give Joel some props,he kept his guy focus and gave him really good instruction in the corner..He knew he need that last rd and pushed he guy to get it..Unlike Nacho(who I do believe to be and excellent trainer btw)who told his guy he was winning and to not take any risk..Like I said most on this forum is gonna run with the Pac dominated view(which is total bullshh!t)mainly because they don't want to give any credit to Bradley or his team..That's cool,just know Bradley has well deserve W over Pac..Fucck who says what about it..That's not going anywhere..It's also funny how Pac does not seem so willing to want to fight Bradley again..Very interesting imo,if he really believe he dominated..

Comment

Working...
                      X