Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your ultimate pick at 147 to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I meant in polls, he loses plenty. Even in NSB.

As for Leonard, yeah, he beats him up pretty bad. I think Floyd would make to a decision though.

i had a whole gaggle of them trying to tell me that floyd would not only beat, but roll right over marvin hagler.

happy friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubbed90 View Post
      Tbh, this just goes to show how good of a fighter Mayweather is. I am not denying any of those fighters could beat him.
      But to have to go back in the past, and look for fantasy fights in which he's 'supposed' to lose, speaks testaments of his ability.
      Definitely. He's an ATG, you usually have to find other ATGs, or guys who were tough matchups, to beat such fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        i had a whole gaggle of them trying to tell me that floyd would not only beat, but roll right over marvin hagler.

happy friday
        What? What thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

happy friday
          thats hilarious. Hagler made SRL look like a slapper. He'd laugh at Floyds punches

Comment

• It would have to be someone with speed. I'm thinking srl.

If an old Oscar can figbt Floyd pretty well, then imagine a prime Oscar or a prime srl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
              It would have to be someone with speed. I'm thinking srl.

If an old Oscar can figbt Floyd pretty well, then imagine a prime Oscar or a prime srl.
              prime srl would put a beating on pbf.

prime oscar wouldn't do **** more or less.

Comment

• SRL was so good. At first I thought to give Floyd a big shot. But SRL would never let someone just out box him for 12 rounds. If something wasn't working I'd see him hit the gas like he did against his dad.

Comment

Working...
                X