Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one else feel that Roger Mayweather would be the perfect trainer for Warren?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one else feel that Roger Mayweather would be the perfect trainer for Warren?

I think this would be a match made in heaven. Both of these guys style mesh perfectly together and this would give Roger a chance that he is a good trainer. Also by the time Rau'shee turns pro, Floyd would have retired making Roger pretty free as far as training other fighters. These two get together and in the next few year Warren would dominate the lower weight classes IMO.

He won't be turning pro until he is 25 SMH. He wants the Gold Medal badly, and I believe he is well on his way to getting it for sure. He could honestly win a title in his first year as a Pro, like Floyd. He's as talented as anyone I have seen, honestly reminds me of a smaller RJJ.

Comment

Warren is the closest fighter I have ever seen to Sweet Pea...Kids hands, reflexes and overall athleticism is just ridiculous.

Comment

Warren and Roger would get along perfectly.

Roger is basically training Jessie Vargas and Said Quali.

And maybe Omar Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          He won't be turning pro until he is 25 SMH. He wants the Gold Medal badly, and I believe he is well on his way to getting it for sure. He could honestly win a title in his first year as a Pro, like Floyd. He's as talented as anyone I have seen, honestly reminds me of a smaller RJJ.
          I remember Frankie Gomez last year stating he wasn't turning pro before the Olympic games in 2012 as well (he wanted to be a gold medialist like Oscar) but I guess he said fvkk it and turned pro anyways. Warren is different though because I think its a promise he made to his mom or something along the lines (can't remember tho). You would think after getting robbed he would just say Fvkk it and turn pro. FWIW the new WSB killed any chances of him turning pro b4 the olympics as he will be able to make money and still compete for the olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
            I remember Frankie Gomez last year stating he wasn't turning pro before the Olympic games in 2012 as well (he wanted to be a gold medialist like Oscar) but I guess he said fvkk it and turned pro anyways. Warren is different though because I think its a promise he made to his mom or something along the lines (can't remember tho). You would think after getting robbed he would just say Fvkk it and turn pro. FWIW the new WSB killed any chances of him turning pro b4 the olympics as he will be able to make money and still compete for the olympics.
            Like I said he won't be turning pro until he is 25 in 2012. The one good thing about that is like Gamboa he can immediately be pushed and can claim an alphabet belt within a year. He's that good.

Comment

Working...
            X