Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's better? Mexican food or Puerco Rican food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's better? Mexican food or Puerco Rican food?

Mexican food >>>>> ****ty ass islander food.

I mean Mexican food has restaurants and even commercial chains (even though it's not REAL mexican food) and you can barely find a place where they sell ****ty ass pichos.

Mofongo with a taco on the side is tasty as fuk.

Comment

Never had rican food. So Mexican food is better hahah

Comment

i would like to try puerto rican food someday, there isnt any restaurants that i know that make it...but mexican food is sold even at mcdonalds, go figure

Comment

MEXICAN food is the best bro!

But Rican food is also good! it can get a bit salty though...

Comment

Puerto Rican food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Mexican food any day of the week.

Any body can take a taco shell or a tortilla and put chopped up tomatoes sour cream , lettuce and any other cooked meat in it , put some hot sauce and eat it.

And dont get me wrong , I love mexican food.

But Puerto Rican food HAS MORE VARIETY , MORE TASTE , and lets be serious.

A man cant survive of tacos , burritos , and enchiladas. Thats not real food.

Ill give u one of my fathers , arroz con bistec y cebollas , y frijoles rojos with some platanitos or tostones and youll fall in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              Puerto Rican food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Mexican food any day of the week.

Any body can take a taco shell or a tortilla and put chopped up tomatoes sour cream , lettuce and any other cooked meat in it , put some hot sauce and eat it.

And dont get me wrong , I love mexican food.

But Puerto Rican food HAS MORE VARIETY , MORE TASTE , and lets be serious.

A man cant survive of tacos , burritos , and enchiladas. Thats not real food.

Ill give u one of my fathers , arroz con bistec y cebollas , y frijoles rojos with some platanitos or tostones and youll fall in love.
              wow you sound fuken ignorant, tacos and burritos isnt the only mexican food there is..

arroz, bistec, frijoles is common all over latin america its not puerto rican food.

pozole alone ****s over the banana food u mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                wow you sound fuken ignorant, tacos and burritos isnt the only mexican food there is..

arroz, bistec, frijoles is common all over latin america its not puerto rican food.

pozole alone ****s over the banana food u mentioned
                You wish bro.

Anyways , I was respondint to the guy that talked about chain restaurant , and the other one that said they have mexican food at mcdonalds.(you)

I know that is not the only mexican food.

Anyways , we can do this all night man.

Theres now way to tell which food is better unless u have like foreigners from like europe or something ,asia , and have them try both.

U will defend ur food , well u dont really have to , I love it.

But just like me , ull love ur mexican food more at the end of the day.

But u cant pass on a puerto rican plate of food , just like I cant pass on a good mexican platter.

Comment

You wish bro.

Anyways , I was respondint to the guy that talked about chain restaurant , and the other one that said they have mexican food at mcdonalds.(you)

Theres now way to tell which food is better unless u have like foreigners from like europe or something ,asia , and have them try both.

But u cant pass on a puerto rican plate of food , just like I cant pass on a good mexican platter.
                  yeah but u were saying that puerto rican food >>>. mexican food any day of the week so now your contradicting yourself...and yes your right about defending each others food, its what we have always ate since birth!

Comment

You wish bro.

glad ur sticking up for ur peeps food but the foreigners i've met from europe and south america, when they come into town, always ask for Mexican. Mexican food is globally recognized.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/co...-best-food.asp

When it comes to food Mexico wins by BRUTAL KO!

ill take a tortilla de arina over a toston ANYDAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X