Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any poker experts here to clarify this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As pension explained, he got a full house. Had there been a jack among the five cards instead of a king then you could have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      what happened to your stats and $?
      I got banned lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=387397&page=2

I was pretending to be a Mexican and El rican who is Mexican was pretending to be Rican lol.

I was just joking in the thread.

Man you didn't even notice I was gone

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
        You should go to a pub or somewhere and learn how to play.

Better to play with friends because they will actually teach you well.

Real money is not a good idea until you learn and get experience, or just play on line.
        ****, friends look forward to the opportunity to take your money. I have friends that don't know how to play, and I can't wait until they show up at my home games.

Casual, I'd say read a book or two, I could recommend a couple of good ones. You can also find videos online that will help you plug some holes in your game.

Another thing you might try, is figuring out what you want to play, and sticking with that. For instance, if you want to play sit n go's, concentrate only on sng's. Same with multi table tournaments, or cash games.

I rarely even play no limit holdem. There's more money to be made in other games, imo. Razz, in particular, is a very profitable game. It's also very boring, and requires a lot of patience. Omaha hi lo is another. And 2-7 triple draw.

Comment

I got banned lol

I was pretending to be a Mexican and El rican who is Mexican was pretending to be Rican lol.

How long were you gone? A week? I'm sorry sweety.,

I'm gonna check that thread when I get to work. They don't dig on that racial ****. You were treading thin ice in that one thread about mexicans when you were talkng about Loki.

Comment

I got banned lol

I noticed there were a lot less fat unemployed mofos around.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              I noticed there were a lot less fat unemployed mofos around.
              I wonder who could that be? hmmmm.....

Comment

http://boardgames.about.com/cs/poker/a/texas_rules.htm

Comment

Let's play mark.

Comment

he beat you with a full house bro, the 3 tens that were on the flop work for anyone and a he already had a 10 and another one came down so he got a full house and you only had a straight, if you had all same suit with a straight you would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      ****, friends look forward to the opportunity to take your money. I have friends that don't know how to play, and I can't wait until they show up at my home games.

Casual, I'd say read a book or two, I could recommend a couple of good ones. You can also find videos online that will help you plug some holes in your game.

Another thing you might try, is figuring out what you want to play, and sticking with that. For instance, if you want to play sit n go's, concentrate only on sng's. Same with multi table tournaments, or cash games.

I rarely even play no limit holdem. There's more money to be made in other games, imo. Razz, in particular, is a very profitable game. It's also very boring, and requires a lot of patience. Omaha hi lo is another. And 2-7 triple draw.
                      Yeah that was one thing i didn't understand till that happened! To be fair i never seen the full house like that before so never the QQQ's would go to his hand because of his pair of 10's! I only generally play hands I think i can win and that was one of them till i got raped I've been watching alot of World Poker videos and stuff so im getting there, it was just that mistake!

Im currently playing Pot Limit hold'em with 0.2-0.5$ buy ins, a small amount. I find in No-limit games they are generally better players and often bluff alot to make you back out of the hand some are act as though they are over confident. I've found playing No-limit you can easily build your money back up but it's a very slow process where as no limit one 'all in' could be a big mistake. I'll have to try some of those games as you stated although i've never heard of them!

Comment

Working...
                      X