Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't people getting on bradley for not fight alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't blame the fighters, blame the fans, writers and commentatorsIts the sport now that tells fighters that are between 1-4 loses that they need to call it quits.
    Its the fans and writers that after one bad showing are calling some fighters shot.
    Peyton Manning can blow a super bowl, Lebron James could have scored single digits against the Celtics and they will have another chance to make it up. People will understand maybe they had a bad night.

When this stigma gets attached to your name your name goes down and so does the money. Boxing is a short career to have and these men want to make the most out of it before being forced out the sport.

Its that mentality that have these boxers so afraid to take risk and afraid of maybe possibly having a lose on their record.

I think all these guys are confident in their ability however no one wants to risk the potential lost.

Which is Why Khan is sayin let Bradley and Devon face off. He knows he can only beat one of them on his best day, but not both. He rather takes his chance on one.

Comment

Actually, I have seen a number of ppl saying that he is ducking Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
        Don't blame the fighters, blame the fans, writers and commentatorsIts the sport now that tells fighters that are between 1-4 loses that they need to call it quits.
        Its the fans and writers that after one bad showing are calling some fighters shot.
        Peyton Manning can blow a super bowl, Lebron James could have scored single digits against the Celtics and they will have another chance to make it up. People will understand maybe they had a bad night.

When this stigma gets attached to your name your name goes down and so does the money. Boxing is a short career to have and these men want to make the most out of it before being forced out the sport.

Its that mentality that have these boxers so afraid to take risk and afraid of maybe possibly having a lose on their record.

I think all these guys are confident in their ability however no one wants to risk the potential lost.

Which is Why Khan is sayin let Bradley and Devon face off. He knows he can only beat one of them on his best day, but not both. He rather takes his chance on one.
        because everyone is saying khan should fight maidana!

all khan meant was how come people were not having a go at bradley and alexander for not fightin each other. he could for a tourny, the best of the best will make it through

plus I also think it is an issue with weight, I dont buy it that khan is easily making 140, the guy is huge, to me he looks like a 147 fighter not a 140, he may want to unify the 140 quickly so he can move up

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

all khan meant was how come people were not having a go at bradley and alexander for not fightin each other. he could for a tourny, the best of the best will make it through

plus I also think it is an issue with weight, I dont buy it that khan is easily making 140, the guy is huge, to me he looks like a 147 fighter not a 140, he may want to unify the 140 quickly so he can move up
          Yeah that boy is huge. He pretty long without being Paul Williams Roger Mayweather, Alexis Arguello Skinny. Which amazes me.

Hey I'm not faulting Khan at all. I know we he's doing, but he didn't go out of his way to put himself up against the best in the division. Maidana is the safest out of the 4 for him to fight. It just goes to show if the mentality was different he might be a little more game on calling out all of them.

Maidana doesn't have a title.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

its only the guys 3rd fight at 140, steady on. i believe he can make 140 easily, he said he walks around 147, so 140 shouldnt be a problem. timmy says he struggles to make 140.

Comment

Maybe because Bradley has actualy been fighting decent fighters up till this point, he hasnt even got his next fight signed yet so wait and see, although i would expect it to take place in a few fights time tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                PATIENCE.

If it still hasn't happened a year from now, we can all get on Bradley then.
                Bull**** this fight needs to happen next!!! Bradley should be getting **** for this!!!

Comment

It's the biggest fight in the division is has to happen.

Comment

Its too soon

If HBO come and offer both guys a $1 million then im sure they would sign without hesitation. Both guys are excellent fighters and deserve that kind of pay day for the fight and risks involved.

Thats the problems im not sure there is that kind of money in the fight yet. It is a bit of an unlucky situation because both guys are elite champs but in both cases they matured and excelled as fighters quicker then anyone anticipated so they need to build their names now. They should put them on the same bill and try and build it up, maybe do some kind of publicity stunt.

Comment

I can't wait until Bradley loses. Cannot stand him. Everyone on this forum seems to think he's the next Mayweather or some ****.

Oh ya. And everyones excuses on here for Bradley should be the same for Khan, if not more excuses. Bradley has already been fighting top comp.

Comment

Working...
                      X