Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better overall player: Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
    Give Moss 20 years he'll get his SB and have all Rice's records too.... Bo Jax was a monster no doubt, but Emmitt was to, I dont give a **** who play'd in front of him, as a RB emmitt was versatile, deceptive and a great runner! More popular then Rice to,, that whole dancing with the stars thing kinda sums it up!
    Versatile and deceptive? Marshal Faulk was versatile and deceptive. Emmitt had five future hall of famers for an O line not to mention the Moose blocking for him. I won't take anything away from the guy, he's an all time great, but more popular than Rice and equal to Bo Jackson in god given ability? Oh wow thats far fetched.
    Oh and Moss...
    NEVER

Comment

You can't compare WRs to RBs. It's just stupid. They are even. Jerry Rice was the ****. Emmit Smith was the ****. You can't compare WRs to RBs. Not even for "overall" better.

And I agree with KingDosia; Moss.... NEVER. For that **** he pulled in Oaktown, fuck him, he don't deserve a ring. Moss? Fuck him. I don't like players who quit on the field, then get a HOF QB and want to act like he is the best ****. Fuck him.

"I play when I want to." - Randy Moss

Comment

LOL **** moss's attitude the fact is he is as skilled as Rice... faster and a bigger deep threat then anyone ever... And Emmitt was decpetive because youd think he was slower then what he was and versitile because he could catch the rock off the edge.... Faulk was a speedster with quick feet and good hands.. Emmitt decpetive because you didnt know what to expect he could do it all great blocker as well!

Comment

Tim Brown>>>both.

Comment

Rice by a landslide, but I'm a life long 49ers fan.

Comment

Working...
            X