Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question... Who hits harder? Manny or Miguel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    I agree with this!!!!!!

Of course you do, because it fits your agenda. You agree with anyone who says anything that favors Cotto in any way possible, even if it's a crap post. There's no need to be so defensive about your fighter.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Cotto hits harder but if Pac gives him a beating that he has never had and knock him out cold, my view might change.
      Last edited by SuperTrooper; 11-11-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Cotto: 500lbs punch x 2/secs = 1000lbs total in flurries

Pac: 400lbs punch x 5/secs = 2000lbs total in flurries.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Cotto: 500lbs punch x 2/secs = 1000lbs total in flurries

Pac: 400lbs punch x 5/secs = 2000lbs total in flurries.
          are you insinuating that Pacquiao hits TWICE as hard as Cotto?..

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Triangle theory. Keep it out of boxing.
            how about this theory everyone pacquiao has stopped has had some sort of question marks with them comin into the fight, erik and the weight, barrera had just found out he had a tumor, david diaz aint **** and fought about once every year and a half or so, oscar was never supposed to fight at 147 and he was comin off a fight with forbes where he was left would a bunch of marks on his face by the defensive minded steve forbes and ricky hatton looked like he was going to get stopped by a small lazcano and alot of people had questions about hatton and his career after he lost to floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              ^^^^ To me that doesn't make sense, because in the end it's based on who simply hits harder. The way I look at it, put Cotto in with Diaz, Oscar, and Hatton and see what effect his power would have and vice versa with Manny in the case that you're comparing the two.

P4P IMO has twisted people's thought process of Boxing in general.
              ivan calderon, joan guzman "& paulie malignaggi will really disagree with you on the underlined man...

Comment

Of course you do, because it fits your agenda. You agree with anyone who says anything that favors Cotto in any way possible, even if it's a crap post. There's no need to be so defensive about your fighter.
                Lol, so true...

Comment

oh ****, champ got owned ...bad!......lmao ...jajajajajajajajajaj

Comment

Cotto hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      how about this theory everyone pacquiao has stopped has had some sort of question marks with them comin into the fight, erik and the weight, barrera had just found out he had a tumor, david diaz aint **** and fought about once every year and a half or so, oscar was never supposed to fight at 147 and he was comin off a fight with forbes where he was left would a bunch of marks on his face by the defensive minded steve forbes and ricky hatton looked like he was going to get stopped by a small lazcano and alot of people had questions about hatton and his career after he lost to floyd
                      Yeah, not a very good theory at all, to be honest.

BTW, Floyd took Rick to 147 because he knew he was **** at the weight. Floyd owes Collazo a big thank you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X