Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNDENIABLE PROOF that Floyd is Ducking Pacquiao (from Floyd's own mouth)...!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he was saying that he will retire before he gets too old and loses to that up and comer guy like Louis, Ali, and Leonard. I doubt he thinks he's too old to fight Pac.

But than again, we'll see what he does.

Comment

Kinda dumb for him to say.

the mayweathers must be the dumbest and most stupid family of all times!

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        so your saying floyd should retire now and forget about pac right?
        wow, u so stubborn...
        floyd still had it, and i still believe floyd will win. he just have vagina.

Comment

UNDENIABLE PROOF that Floyd is Ducking Pacquiao (from Floyd's own mouth)...!!! so who is floyding who?:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            kind of like when he said I will retire from boxing it won't retire me.
            Yeah, he said that back when Cotto was the best WW in the world and one of the best p4p

Now he's saying that when Pac is the man

I'm sensing a pattern here

Comment

I think Floyd sees Manny as a lagit threat and it's in the back of his mind. He wants to hang on to that undefeated record and he will do anything to keep it.

Floyd has been smart in picking his opponents, he understands the game very well and sees him being undefeated as the biggest measure of his personal greatness.

In reality though, he fails to understand that in boxing, you are only as good as your opponents. Floyd has fought a lot of good fighters, some great one's but he's never had that defining fight against a prime monster like Pacquaio.

If he doesn't fight Pac, he will forever be tarnished. He NEEDS Pac, Pac doesn't need him and he doesn't understand that.

To be great you need to take chances, it's that simple.

Comment

I THINK *****S ARE REQUESTING TO THE MODS THIS THREAD IS ABOMINABLE. LIKE THE BURNING OF A CARTOON DEFICTING THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD....

SO HOT TO HANDLE FOR THEM EY?

Comment

Working...
                X