No announcement yet.

Mozza vs Glasgow Celtic predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    He might have as well as said il be standing outside the local police station come and get me
    The Clash will ruin his career if he insists on only fighting in his back yard. Any fat yank reading this would be saying "Typical limey phag. I bet he'd never cum to da states to fight to prove himself. He won't even fight a few streets down the road. Cum to da states, dats what da euro douchebag needs to do".

Lets make this fight happen, ****s. No excuses. No bloody arguing over the venue, and Rocky you tart, if you start arguing that the clash should get a 60/40 split when it comes to the purse I'll kick you in the **** meself. Yer arguing your fellow kilt wearing celtic fan out of a great opportunity so you are. This could be like Benn vs Eubank only with kilts and bagpipes. This is a fight for the ages. This is one yer grandkids will talk about. This is what legends are made of. This is what little lads, the fellas who are only knee high to a grasshopper, well this is what they dream of when they first lace em up....and you are bloody ruining it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I'm not sure of all the details.....

Here's the article:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scot...n-Glasgow.html
      cheers

This comment down below made me laugh, posted by a rangers fan

By JOHNGER. Posted August 2 2009 at 10:46 AM.

Celtic are thugs and they were the ones in Manchester actually causing the trouble. Rangers and the others are civilised football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        cheers

This comment down below made me laugh, posted by a rangers fan

By JOHNGER. Posted August 2 2009 at 10:46 AM.

Celtic are thugs and they were the ones in Manchester actually causing the trouble. Rangers and the others are civilised football fans.

one celts fan commented that the russian had the brick and he hit himself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
          The Clash will ruin his career if he insists on only fighting in his back yard. Any fat yank reading this would be saying "Typical limey phag. I bet he'd never cum to da states to fight to prove himself. He won't even fight a few streets down the road. Cum to da states, dats what da euro douchebag needs to do".

Lets make this fight happen, ****s. No excuses. No bloody arguing over the venue, and Rocky you tart, if you start arguing that the clash should get a 60/40 split when it comes to the purse I'll kick you in the **** meself. Yer arguing your fellow kilt wearing celtic fan out of a great opportunity so you are. This could be like Benn vs Eubank only with kilts and bagpipes. This is a fight for the ages. This is one yer grandkids will talk about. This is what legends are made of. This is what little lads, the fellas who are only knee high to a grasshopper, well this is what they dream of when they first lace em up....and you are bloody ruining it.

funny stuff

Comment

What have i missed? .

Comment

Glasgow Celtic/The Clash kills this motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X