Im BACK Boxingscene!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im BACK Boxingscene!!!!!!!! NEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIYtwG9vB8g

Hey where is the one where you say how cool boxingscene The Rellik, Nolen Real Deal, Clash,Gully and the rest of us are?
    Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-16-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

nice vid dawg!

Comment

Excellent vid, meth-head.

Comment

let me guess: intro-you looking gangster, you say "sup mutha****er" "yeah ni0ga", "I'm gonna knock you the **** out dog", "you see this?", "homie"

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            Hey where is the one where you say how cool boxingscene The Rellik, Nolen Real Deal, Clash,Gully and the rest of us are?
            Aye ! I'm still waiting on my wee shout out, what about your interview questions ?

Remember the thread you made asking us for questions Charlie ?

Comment

I know man, I even made a thread for him and I hate making threads! WTFCharles?

Comment

na guys i left esb i asked to be banned.... im a keep making videos but not as much im not the same internet freak i was before dude.... ****k all that homie, im a let my fists do the talking in my fights in my sparring etc......

Comment

Good stuff Charlie but I thought the new found respect between us would have been mentioned in a youtube shout out, I worked hard on getting us all on track here, hell I might need to set up a Paypal account for donations towards the cost of that phone call I made to you on the radio lol

Man you sounded shocked to hear me, it was quite funny Z.

Anyways I never even been on ESB because I had enough sense to know it was a waste of time, this is where its at pal.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    na guys i left esb i asked to be banned.... im a keep making videos but not as much im not the same internet freak i was before dude.... ****k all that homie, im a let my fists do the talking in my fights in my sparring etc......
                    Why don't ya let that meth pipe do the talking. Have yourself a good smoke right before you leave for Arkansas.

Comment

Working...
                    X