Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever ate Mushrooms that grew in your front lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I'm gonna sound like a f**king hippie here but psychs are not your typical, recreational street drug. It's not a "feel good pleasure" drug. It's not a social drug, or a party drug. They're much more spiritual and enlightening. And I don't mean in a religious sense. You see things in a different sense, as if other doors of perception are opened in your mind.
    Spot on.

Literally like another dimension of the brain. Find it weird how much it actually affects my mind tbh. Difficult to explain but I feel like I've somehow been removed from my usual setting and placed in a different world with different thought processes. Crazy stuff, obviously you have to try it for yourself to get the full feel.

A party is the last place I'd ever want to do them though. Sit me down in a quiet park.

Comment

ok, i'm not comfortable with this thread going for several pages without anybody talking about puffer mushrooms! you could step on them and green smoke would come out. FFS that sh#t was cool, and nobody is talking about it in the mushroom thread!

kids these days are indoors with their noses stuck in their phones. we stomped on the f#cking puffer mushrooms for fun back in my day!

then you'd huff the green smoke and communicate with spirits!

Comment

No, not in my backyard. Every year or so my dad picks wild mushrooms in the woods and he says he knows which ones were poisonous and which aren't. I've had them before and never got sick nor has anyone else that had them. But I haven't had them in years and don't trust it regardless of what my dad says.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Speaking of shrooms. I shroomed alot in high school but havent had any as an adult.

Is it easy to to grow your own in good quality?

I wanna shroom and go to Joshua Tree lol.
          Google, PF Tek method. As long as you keep em sanitized and the area clean it is much easier then growing like say weed or anything like that. Plus you don't need like heavy expensive lights or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Back several years ago, I was transferred to middle of nowhere Wyoming. Work transfer. Was out there for 2 years and change. I'm also into psychedelics. Fascinated by them. So out of pure boredom, one thing led to another...and I learned (through the wonders of the internet) on how to grow my own psychedelic mushrooms. Right there in my f**king closet.

I think most people would be surprised to know that the spores (even of the psilocybe cubensis variety) can be ordered legally online (with the exception of like 2 or 3 states if I recall correctly). It did take some time and care -- I think the whole process from start to finish was somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 to 3 months -- but yeah, I had psychedelic mushrooms growing under my motherf**king roof.

Good times, good times.
            Good man.
            California, Idaho and Georgia are the state's you cannot order spores into.
            Most people would be surprised how easy it can be to start the road to growing your own magics at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I've always thought the mushrooms that grow on lawns looked disgusting. I think some mushrooms can harm you just by touching them.

This doesn't look like something you should put in your mouth:

That particular mushroom is the Fly Agaric (amanita muscaria).
              It is a potent psychedelic, but not in the sense of the psilocybin/psilocin carrying species.
              Muscimol, ibotenic acid, muscarine and muscazone are the primary active compounds.
              The trip is going to be much more delirious, extreme drunkiness, visions and illness.

I recommend extreme caution and experience in psychoactives prior to experimenting with this fella.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                Google, PF Tek method. As long as you keep em sanitized and the area clean it is much easier then growing like say weed or anything like that. Plus you don't need like heavy expensive lights or anything.
                PF Tek is a good first step and beginning method. It will teach you basic sterile techniques and help you learn the different life stages of the mushroom.
                From there you can fall down the rabbit hole of cultivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
                  PF Tek is a good first step and beginning method. It will teach you basic sterile techniques and help you learn the different life stages of the mushroom.
                  From there you can fall down the rabbit hole of cultivation.
                  Are you a mycologist?

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
                    Are you a mycologist?
                    Not in any real sense of the word, I think people at my level want to think of themselves as amateur mycologists but we are blowing smoke up our own arses

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
                      Not in any real sense of the word, I think people at my level want to think of themselves as amateur mycologists but we are blowing smoke up our own arses
                      what is your worst experience? did you eat the wrong mushroom or one that was spoiled and it made you really sick?

I stopped eating mushrooms after reading how you can get acute liver damage and kidney damage, they say it hits you like a thief in the night like 9 to 14 hours after eating you will get a sudden attack. Thats scary

This is the Mushrooms I used to eat when I was trying to be a Vegan which didnt last long

the large puffball mushrooms and the portabellos are probably my favorite I used to eat those when I was vegetarian burger, pizza, stuffed etc, they were really good with seasoning and grilled

Fried Puff ball slice with parmesean cheese bomb food if you are vegetarian really taste

Comment

Working...
                      X