No announcement yet.

Who's the more Recognized/Accomplished Welter Name? Berto or Horin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Berto-Horn would be a good scrap but it would be viewed as a step up for Horn so Berto would be expected to win by most, but he would at least be viewed as having a shot.
    Spot on, this is the fight Horn should be getting on American soil, then we can see where he is at.

Comment

even pac didnt know who the horn **** was......

Comment

Berto fighting Porter will make noise?!

Comment

''4''

id love to see who they were

Comment

Sorry for spelling Horin.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              So Ali is a better win for Holmes than Spinks was for Tyson...?
              Horrible comparison.....berto would beat the living **** outta horn even today.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                ''4''

id love to see who they were
                Shoulda made the poll public... 4 embarrassingly fanboyish posters

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Berto-Horn would be a good scrap but it would be viewed as a step up for Horn so Berto would be expected to win by most, but he would at least be viewed as having a shot.
                  I think Berto would beat him easy , Jeff Horn is not much he already has a draw and was dropped by an ancient shot Bailey.

Even Mick Katsidis is calling Horn out and he is a shot LW.

One name that has sparked Katsidis is Jeff Horn.

"In all due respect to Jeff Horn, seriously has this bloke earned the right to be calling out the likes of Manny Pacquaio? Who does he think he is filming videos of himself waving around one hundred dollar bills trying to bait Manny.

"I've been in the big league, I know what it's like to play with the big boys, I know exactly what some one like Manny Pacquaio would think of Jeff Horn's skit.

"Jeff is a good young fighter trying to take the next step I understand and respect that. But wow...

"Let me give Jeff some advice, forget about waving around one hundred dollar bills and get out there and earn the right to be considered among the elite.

"That's what I did and there was no gimmicks along the way. While you're using your hands to wave money around in self made videos - at the same time in my career I was using my hands knocking people out and earning my shot.

"I was 21-0 and had to go England, walk into some one else's back yard to win the title, then I went to the USA and earned my shot again.

"I earned the opportunity to be main eventing on HBO in front of packed houses at the MGM against the likes of Juan Manuel Marquez, Joel Casamayor, Robert Guerrero, Jesus Chavez, Vincente Escobedo and the list goes on.

"Did I ever shoot a self made video to get the attention of Juan Manuel Marquez? No I didn't, I earned it - I put myself in a position where Marquez had to fight me as the television giants and the World wanted it.

"That's how you earn something. You seem to think Manny Pacquaio owes you something?

"I've sat back and watch this roll on and on - time to get realistic Earn your shot."

Horn's potential Brisbane showdown with Pacquaiao appears to be unlikely with the Filipino superstar announcing his next bout will be with Amir Khan.

"I've got another idea for Jeff - and it's realistic," Katsidis said.

"You now need an opponent seeing Pacquaiao is out of the equation. After I'm done with Josh King I'll happily step into the ring with you and give you a chance to earn your stripes.

"Chase a realistic option. I'm right here. You're supposed to be the man to follow in my footsteps and be the next Australian to win a World title.

"Before you try and follow in my footsteps, try step through my footsteps. And I'll save you some time you don't need to dress up in a suit and wave around money and make a self made video to get my attention.

"If you need a fight to draw a big crowd in Brisbane I'm the one, but I can't guarantee you a future fight with Manny after we meet."

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Shoulda made the poll public... 4 embarrassingly fanboyish posters
                    some heroes can do no wrong. every move they make is the right one

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      So when industry wrote about #49 it was trolling?

Ironically the context is Berto and 147ism
                      Who is #49? Are you making something up?

Comment

Working...
                      X