Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Village Idiot of Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrien Broner's fan, HanzGruber

(he has an alt STAX ON DECK but since it was exposed doesn't post with it much)

Like Broner is boxing's idiot, his fan HanzGruber is boxingscene's village idiot.

The village pervert (hide your children): !! Anorak who was banned for his pedophile threads.

Comment

theres a long list of them but the ones off the top of my head are canelomaidana, hanzgruber, kigali, aboutfkntime, sugarkainehook , isaac clark. are all idiots, cant really seperate one being worse than any of the others. although i have real doubts they are 6 different posters

Comment

Nobody likes hanz haha

Comment

Rockin' or Ray Corso.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            theres a long list of them but the ones off the top of my head are canelomaidana, hanzgruber, kigali, aboutfkntime, sugarkainehook , isaac clark. are all idiots, cant really seperate one being worse than any of the others. although i have real doubts they are 6 different posters
            Fcuk me that's a bad list. Ban all of those idiots and this forums credibility and likability shoot through the roof

Comment

So far Hanz is leading in the biggest village idiot count, I am surprised no one mentioned SunSpace.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Rockin' or Ray Corso.
                No way.... those dudes are angry old men shouting at kids to get off their lawn

But they are not idiots and they know their boxing..

I vouch for them
                Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 11-26-2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

An idiot would be someone like skillspaybills that tricks money on a female poster like bossy..

Dude was buying plane tickets and kids shoes.... that is a desperate idiot.. especially when u ain't got the cash.. total trick arse buster

A male version of a "bust down"

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    Probably the only guy in this thread with negative reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      An idiot would be someone like skillspaybills that tricks money on a female poster like bossy..

Dude was buying plane tickets and kids shoes.... that is a desperate idiot.. especially when u ain't got the cash.. total trick arse buster

A male version of a "bust down"
                      Is this true?

SkillspayBills

Comment

Working...
                      X