No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Where in this does it say Trump only need 61%? Stop making up numbers.
    Still waiting for an answer? Right, you don't have any. You like to invent stuff like Trump.

The truth is even if Trump get 70% of white, if those whites live in red states, it wouldn't matter. He needs majority of white living in swing states. Unfortunately for him most swing states have high minority population.

Trumpdiots crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Dead wrong.
      'Bright blue' California is the nations welfare capital. They have only 12% of the nation's population, yet 34% of the nation's welfare recipients live there.

Since you cited statistics, where are yours?
      Below is my source:
      http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html
      I'll answer you later. I'm using my phone and can't link.
      Majority of using welfare are white people (regardless if they are majority population) and most whites live in red states.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Dead wrong.
        'Bright blue' California is the nations welfare capital. They have only 12% of the nation's population, yet 34% of the nation's welfare recipients live there.

Since you cited statistics, where are yours?
        Below is my source:
        http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html
        Here

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/01/15/7-biggest-deadbeat-states-federal-tax-dollars-voted-republican.html

Comment

• Do BLM ppl Realize Ur Being Used As Attack Dogs for the Dems?

ROFLMAO

I can't even make this up

the elite see you as people with mental disorders and use you to smear the other party.

look at all your majority black democratic cities. all in the ****ter. i mean.....

When will you learn? When?

Comment

• I got a question to Donald nuthuggers.

1) If the Donald's tax record show that he LOST almost a billion dollar, that is why he was able to avoid paying tax.
            And as the Donald say he do not pay tax because he is smart.
            My question is do you really think he is smart?.

The mothavoka said He LOST almost a billion dollar in business FFS!.
            Or was it a fraudulent claim...

Comment

• I've never seen worse hypocrites than now. On every level, if you were against Bush and the Iraq war, and support Hillary now, even after the wikileaks releases, rigging the Democratic primaries against Bernie Sanders, her Wall Street speech transcripts of open borders hurting American labor, her, Obama's, and Kerry's inexplicable hardon for war with Bashir Al Assad, her involvement in Libyan regime change, and proven, PROVEN record of continual, habitual lying, then you're the worst kind of human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                I got a question to Donald nuthuggers.

1) If the Donald's tax record show that he LOST almost a billion dollar, that is why he was able to avoid paying tax.

Only in Trumpdiots mind that you are a genius for losing 1 billion dollars in a year.

In Trumpdiots mind, Trump purposely lost 1 billion dollars so he doesn't have to pay taxes in succeeding years.

Comment

• On the contrary, IRS think you are a humongous dumb@ss for losing this much money so we'll add this provision so you don't kill yourself for losing all that money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    I've never seen worse hypocrites than now. On every level, if you were against Bush and the Iraq war, and support Hillary now, even after the wikileaks releases, rigging the Democratic primaries against Bernie Sanders, her Wall Street speech transcripts of open borders hurting American labor, her, Obama's, and Kerry's inexplicable hardon for war with Bashir Al Assad, her involvement in Libyan regime change, and proven, PROVEN record of continual, habitual lying, then you're the worst kind of human being.
                    It's insane. These major news conglomerates and policy wonk networks like CNN have become tabloid gossip with unproven claims that have largely been debunked. All to paint a negative narrative against Trump.
                    People need to remember that the media NEVER gave him a chance to seal the number of delegates necessary to land the nomination. Throughout the narrative to victory for Trump was futile, always saying that his support was fracturing when in fact it just got more solid and larger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I got a question to Donald nuthuggers.

It was a no risk business play if he knew he could gain it all back from tax deductions. That's smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X