Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner is the result of growing up with FMJ as a role model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think burning money in a club fulfills the essence of debauchery, and clubs worldwide since their advents have administered right and wrong...

Who is to say that's better than throwing unwanted change at a Wal-Mart? If I recall that's the context of Broner's rant was something Floyd said about it.

From Floyd's point of view, such a thing could be tacky to general shoppers or to where Floyd shops... I think the problem is that Broner thinks he's Floyd's shadow. It's without a doubt he's a talented fighter, but their backgrounds aren't even remotely the same. Floyd comes from a family of boxers and even lived with a white family in his teens. vs Broner having cases in a completely different circumstance.

Broner is hood. Floyd's is not. And All Rappers Are Nothing To Floyd as they promote violence and drugs. Floyd is on record for saying he's made his money the legit way. How is that not admirable? That's just real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      African Americans and african american fans that advocate Coonery today might as well be African slave trading businessmen from the 17th century.
      Dude, you are way out of line. You're ruining the integrity of this boxing forum. Mike Tyson was a dangerous ''coon,'' thief, and convicted rapist and went 360 in his later matured years. Boxing isn't for softies. Go watch tennis.

Comment

Broner is the result of what happens when a try-hard cornball gets a little money and fame. Dude is a grown @ss manchild who is responsible for his own actions.
        Last edited by NapalmKnuckles; 03-23-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Isn't Adrien Broner a millionaire?

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              So in other words, it's a minstrel show and that's ok because we're in a capitalistic society. So although Mayweather has made over half a billion dollars, let's disregard the negative affects he has on the community.

I guess when the senegambians , Mende, temne, igbo, Congo, and many other tribal groups from sub Sahara africa including but not limited to Sierra Leone region, sold millions of African slaves for their own capitalistic gain, that's ok because at least they got paid regardless of the impact?

African Americans and african american fans that advocate Coonery today might as well be African slave trading businessmen from the 17th century.

You might be ok with that, But not on my watch
              im not for coonery but the media outlets are the ones who make it "marketable"...thus why I liked floyd when he was sugar ray leonard lite(pretty boy).....megawatt smile, didnt act a fool, always had his kids in the ring after his fights, was polite....sadly the didnt know how to "promote" him but soon as he started the coonery, he sells over 1 million every fight

I dont make the rules i just know how they play the game......it sucks and i dont support it

Comment

When i first read 'here me out' i suspected stupidity

When i read 'idle' instead of idol, i confirmed it

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.

Terrible thread by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post

Ad hominem attack, got it.

BTW it's called Autotype

Comment

Who the **** cares about Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X