No announcement yet.

PSA : I've resigned as a staff member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringer was cool as hell.

Most people who complain about him (or their alts) probably got banned by him at some point, and their precious little hearts are still bleeding over it after all this time.

:gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Bringer was cool as hell.

Most people who complain about him (or their alts) probably got banned by him at some point, and their precious little hearts are still bleeding over it after all this time.

:gay:
      That is just as bad as saying being a mod is to hard a job

Comment

• Bringer was a good @$s poster and mod, miss the guy .. he's probably posting under a new Alt so that he's not harassed by haters

we keep losing old school posters around here ... I'll drink one for my old school homies

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          yeah, too bad.

who were you back then? don't feel obligated to answer as i think i know lol
          A member of the Z Clan perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            Sweet Pea 50

didnt bringer travel to deep into the rabbit hole and was shook at what he saw?

internal corruption that makes mexico look like a tea party.
            Why you asking me, carnal?

I got along with Bringer long before he was a mod, and nothing really changed in our interactions after he became one. We didn't see eye to eye on certain subjects, but I respected his point of view. I could see how some could take him as overbearing at times, but that's e-life, vato.

I miss that tall ass emo gaybob, and hope he is doing well.

People that don't, that's cool.

This isn't Barney and the Teletubbies in this bitch, and not everybody is going to ride off into the sunset on a transgendered unicorn singing kumbaya my lord and be besties forever.

Comment

• I miss Bringsrs post where he would just completely destroy someone in a single post

When I saw them I would post a picture of Hiroshima just ****ing your **** up.

Last edited by Beercules; 02-03-2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Why you asking me, carnal?

I got along with Bringer long before he was a mod, and nothing really changed in our interactions after he became one. We didn't see eye to eye on certain subjects, but I respected his point of view. I could see how some could take him as overbearing at times, but that's e-life, vato.

I miss that tall ass emo gaybob, and hope he is doing well.

People that don't, that's cool.

This isn't Barney and the Teletubbies in this bitch, and not everybody is going to ride off into the sunset on a transgendered unicorn singing kumbaya my lord and be besties forever.
                I hit you up cause I know you know what I am talking about.

okay let me put it like this didnt he expose racist alt accounts as admin owned accoutns and wanted to change shit he had no control over and his high strung ass let that get to him?

too far down the rabbit hole.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-03-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• I heard Bringer joined a Bangladeshi basketball league and is doing pretty well over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    I heard Bringer joined a Bangladeshi basketball league and is doing pretty well over there.
                    Steph Curry of Bangladesh

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Ugh. I've had enough of this bull**** already. Over the years I've obviously come to love this community, so when I was presented the option of becoming a staff member I jumped at the opportunity, I even thought that it'd be "fun" - I figured that since I was here almost daily it would help to have an active poster on the staff, someone you guys could interact with daily who valued your opinions on site management issues and whatnot. As it turns out, it was never really "fun" at all, so I've decided to voluntarily step away from the staffing side of things around here. Why?

I'm tired of my inbox being cluttered on a daily basis with messages from halfwits pissing and moaning about some guy in NSB who hurt their feelings or offended their delicate sensibilities.

I'm tired of getting an e-mail every time that a fan of one fight falsely files a report on the post of a user who is a fan of a different fighter (Floyd/Pacquiao fans engage in this behavior on a daily basis).

I'm tired of getting an e-mail every time a debate between a Mexican and Puerto Rican ends with one of them falsely reporting the other for "racism."

I'm tired of being at odds with other staff members regarding leniency for habitual offenders, what constitutes as post-worthy material, and other issues regarding forum management.

Several weeks ago I messaged BPP and tendered my resignation from the staff here at boxingscene. Since then, he's stripped me of most of my powers but has failed to remove me from the staff list - If you look at the bottom of the lounge you'll see that I'm still credited with being the moderator here despite the fact that I haven't even logged in since I sent him that message. So today for the first time in weeks I log in hoping to see that I'd gotten my wish, only to discover multiple new messages from users with hurt feelings because someone disagreed with them.

I'm posting this to let you all know that I'm not a mod anymore. Stop messaging me to act as a mediator for your f*ggoty little disputes with other users. Stop messaging me to delete whatever dumb **** you posted when you were drunk that you now regret having posted.

I just want to go back to being a regular user again - You infantile pricks will have to find somebody else to hold your hand from here on out because now that I'm no longer affiliated with the staff I can speak as freely as I please.

Regards.
                      You gotta post again when Canelo and Khan have their weigh in. So you can give expert analysis on their snakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X