No announcement yet.

Violent Sex AKA Girls Are Damaged Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Oh ive been focusing all my efforts on sorting a motivational problem out (dont fixed) and on my passions/projects and my knowledge on women is a secondary thing that I am soon to sort that out too and go get some women.
    Good for you. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Good for you. Keep it up.
      Thankyou bro!! )

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Id be freakin out

Dude I freaked, I shook her for like 30 seconds and she was still mouth open with her eyes rolled backed into her head. I ran into the kitchen buck naked and filled up a kool aid jug with ice cold water and splashed it all over her face. That finally woke her up. She was pissed.

Comment

I've never been with a girl who doesn't lose their mind as soon as I put my hands on her throat.

I've never hit one though I'd be too paranoid to leave a mark and have some cops knocking at my door

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          My ex used to love getting choked out while she orgasmed in the doggy style position. I was into it until I squeezed her neck a little too long once, she was out for at least a minute, thought she was dead.

Nowadays I only fuk around with rope, whips, and ball gags. No more choking/slapping/donkey punch, etc....
          You still finished didn't you
          Last edited by Danny Gunz; 01-20-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I ain't f#cked a girl in 3 years who didn't dig being choked. I probably got a police station vacation the next time I c0me across a girl who doesn't like being choked when she's getting f#cked cuz my muscle memory is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              You still finished didn't you
              No, I didn't finish.

Comment

Working...
              X