Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
    So what DO you think about it?
    I think they probably reacted to pac being knocked off balance. I didn't see anything score there...right grazed pac at best. I tend not to pay much attention to compubox. That said, i thought floyd won the round close...just like he did the majority of the rounds. The fight was little more than 2 past their prime fighters cashing out at our expense, and who were more than happy to walk away with 100s of millions for a glorified sparring session.

Comment

• Can someone put this in the history section. This fight is in the past

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post

I think they probably reacted to pac being knocked off balance. I didn't see anything score there...right grazed pac at best. I tend not to pay much attention to compubox. That said, i thought floyd won the round close...just like he did the majority of the rounds. The fight was little more than 2 past their prime fighters cashing out at our expense, and who were more than happy to walk away with 100s of millions for a glorified sparring session.
        Look closely, pac's right jab went straight to Floyd's chin. It's just that the camera angle showed Floyd's behind. But you can see clearly see Floyd's head snapped as Pac's punch went through.

It all happened after Floyd missed a straight right, Pac counters with a stiff right jab as evident to Floyd's head snapped back.

If there was a point scored in that exchange it was Pac's.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I think they probably reacted to pac being knocked off balance. I didn't see anything score there...right grazed pac at best. I tend not to pay much attention to compubox.
          Pacquiao wasn't even hit during that part of the round so there's no way they were reacting to that. It just further shows how this was setup to give the win to Floyd even if Pacquiao beat him (which he did).

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I wonder if you will continue to live in PACT@rd pain forever??

Your attempts to restore your Pinoy God to greatness only show how hurt & desperate you are. Cherry picking slow mo videos as the fight fades from memories. I have seen so many better fights in 2015. Yet you are stuck in time... Slow Motion time. You are the ultimate Slow Mo ****. Licking taint all day every day. Ask a mod to fix your cum guzzling SIG.

Let it go..... Floyd won easily anyway.... Let it go....
            No he didn't. As you can't seem to let it go posting in here lol

# your 1000 replies not a single fact to dispute the thread topic

# your boyfriend Floyd lost and facts point to him not deserving it

Let it go Zaroku, you can't even defend Floyd properly. Shows who truly won that night.

Comment

Umm...wtf are you talking about? Show me where i said anything about that exchange. :
              Sorry my bad. It's not you it's your fl0mo buddy Mindbat. He totally blindly wrote this for his blind loyalty for Floyd.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              #This gif shows how badly Pac missed and almost kissed the canvas...

Fixed it for ya.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

i thought lee harvey oswald killed kennedy too.

majority of the people think he did, but those on the "ring side" all run to the picket fence not to the book depository

final score card said it was the shooter on the front, not the one on the back who fired the death blow.

spoon aka zapruder slow motion showed the bullet enter front exits on the back blowing half of kennedy's head

compubox record show 3 bullets fired

spoon aka zapruder slow motion prove 6 -8 bullets were fired.
                Last edited by Rath; 01-15-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  Yo yo wait just a minute there I'm not gonna spoon in a room with spoon.
                  You are right about on thing though, I haven't gotten over that event on May 2nd 2015

Seriously here's the deal. The reason why I haven't gotten over it is because I feel ripped off and quite frankly the sport was damaged by that event. So much hype and so little action in a sport that is literally defined by violence. The premise is to hit and not be hit, unfortunately all we got was "not be Hit" and NO HITTING.

Could you imagine what would have happened if Floyd fought on May 2nd 2015 for Legacy and for the fans who paid big bucks instead of for himself? It would not have bothered me if he literally beat Manny and landed big punches, instead he played it safe a sqeaked a decision. That's what I can't get over.
                  I can't get over how someone can rip off the majority of the fans by creating a sparring match and then be arrogant about it and flash the check right in front of us.

I will get over it once someone can carry the torch and bring some POSITIVE excitement back to boxing. Then we can move on from the worst era of the last 50 years because of 2 fighters named Mayweather and Klitschko.

People love and respect Warriors. They were not warriors and the sport has suffered because of that.

May 2nd 2015 was the day boxing became a side sport like Arena Football or Pro Volleyball to the general public. It'll be at least a decade before boxing resesitates and I can't get over that.
                  Well said.

This could have catapulted boxing to new heights. It was a match that will bring boxing back to life front and center.

But as we have witnessed, Floyd wanted to run and play coward. This is a sport about fighting. What we got was a match were one wanted to fight and the other one wanted to survive. Willie Kayote after road runner all over again.

Floyd irreparably ruined the sport and brought it back to a mediocre sport level. This thread exposes what is wrong in boxing.

The fight was a sham, and Floyd got paid millions for it. In my opinion this is the biggest sports heist in the history of any sport.

Highway robbery is an understatement. Floyd didn't deserve a single centavo of that weak performance of his.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                    Pacquiao wasn't even hit during that part of the round so there's no way they were reacting to that. It just further shows how this was setup to give the win to Floyd even if Pacquiao beat him (which he did).
                    He was pushed off balance when he swung and missed...you can see him stumble and the official at ringside react to it.

Comment

He was pushed off balance when he swung and missed...you can see him stumble and the official at ringside react to it.
                      Yes it was a push. Which is foul in boxing. But surprisingly compubox awarded a point to Floyd when it should have been a foul. See the biased scoring that just happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X