Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over or under 1.5 mil views on Saturday nights great night of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over or under 1.5 mil views on Saturday nights great night of boxing?

1.5 mil is a huge number especially for Showtime. For the sake of argument I will say over.
    Over
    71.43%
    Under
    28.57%

1.5 is a big number. 3G's last fight and Berto vs Ortiz are the only ones I can think of off hand that have brought in that kind of number recently. But Broner vs Paulie did like 1.4 so I wouldn't be shocked.
    Last edited by leonthegee; 12-16-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I would be very surprised if it did not get there. The main event was must see TV.

Comment

Over... what is so great about Saturday night though, despite the ratings it might've gotten, the aftermath of the controversy spread like wildfire across the internet. It even crossed over into meme territory where non boxing fans would enjoy the embarrassment Broner experienced that night. It became viral. So the sport benefited from it as it is sure to bring new fans thanks to the massive exposure it got.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          1.5 is a big number. 3G's last fight and Berto vs Ortiz are the only ones I can think off hand that have brought in that kind of number recently. But Broner vs Paulie did like 1.4 so I wouldn't be shocked.
          Now you want to come out of your rat hole. I was calling you all day on Saturday. Where did you watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jetgizo View Post
            Now you want to come out of your rat hole. I was calling you all day on Saturday. Where did you watch the fight?
            I know I saw that. I'm in Vegas right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Over... what is so great about Saturday night though, despite the ratings it might've gotten, the aftermath of the controversy spread like wildfire across the internet. It even crossed over into meme territory where non boxing fans would enjoy the embarrassment Broner experienced that night. It became viral. So the sport benefited from it as it is sure to bring new fans thanks to the massive exposure it got.
              The card was stacked with young stars such as Broner, Thurman, and Santa Cruz.

Comment

What has been Showtimes highest ratings this year for boxing?

If it was on HBO it would definitely do over 1.5, Showtime I'm not too confident.

Comment

I figure it would do no less than 1.3 million. This was a great card, with great action. I feel bad for anyone who missed out.

Comment

Working...
                  X