No announcement yet.

Radio Raheem denied Mayweather interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

These comments are comical. Dat foo a snitch doe!

Can't stay away from Floyd threads

Comment

I remember when Amir Khan did an interview and his manager cut in. Radio Raheem didn't edit it out and in fact reacted quite defensively by saying 'what are you doing'

He has an attitude.

This video will also not help him. In fact I can see GBP banning him.

Comment

I think people are so used to seeing boxing 'journalists' crawling around licking fighters' balls that they're shocked when they see a guy actually ask difficult questions, which is what a journalist is supposed to do. If journalists don't call fighters and promoters out on their bullshit then no one will.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I think people are so used to seeing boxing 'journalists' crawling around licking fighters' balls that they're shocked when they see a guy actually ask difficult questions, which is what a journalist is supposed to do. If journalists don't call fighters and promoters out on their bullshit then no one will.
          It's not his job to "call people out," nor is it athletes or promoters jobs to put up with him if they think he's being disrespectful He's just a fan with a microphone.
          Last edited by paulf; 04-23-2013, 07:30 AM.

Comment

wow floyd showing some spine here suprising. kicking up dirt in a camp when its all family around gtfo. ask about guerrero stop disrespecting the sport asking gossip questions!!! self-ownage for posting the video and letting us watch him get shutdown LOL

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
              wow floyd showing some spine here suprising. kicking up dirt in a camp when its all family around gtfo. ask about guerrero stop disrespecting the sport asking gossip questions!!! self-ownage for posting the video and letting us watch him get shutdown LOL
              These guys are all whores for hitpoints, no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                These guys are all whores for hitpoints, no shame.
                what self respecting person would try SEVEN times instead of playing it cool until they come to him. by the time the film starts to the roll the publicist is having to talk to him like a 7yr old "staaaap....just stop" which lets you know he was probably whining, casuing a scene for a looong time b4 that. when do adults ever have to talk to each other like that . thats all i needed to know

Comment

Working...
                X