Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan V John Murray : Who Wins & Why Didnt They Fight Already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan V John Murray : Who Wins & Why Didnt They Fight Already?

First of all, Again I will say I think Khan won the fight with Peterson and was robbed in Lamonts hometown, That being said I think someone like John Murray from England can cause alot of problems for Khan, Murray is the "British Brandon Rios" He has a great inside game and a granite chin and just keeps coming forward and never gives up.

I would like to know who you folks think would win this fight and why since they are both from the UK, Murray and Khan have never met in the ring? Murray has called out Khan repeatedly but Khan chose to fight Malignaggi and then Maidana instead?
    Khan
    100.00%
    Murray
    0.00%

Originally posted by Ikone View Post
    First of all, Again I will say I think Khan won the fight with Peterson and was robbed in Lamonts hometown, That being said I think someone like John Murray from England can cause alot of problems for Khan, Murray is the "British Brandon Rios" He has a great inside game and a granite chin and just keeps coming forward and never gives up.

I would like to know who you folks think would win this fight and why since they are both from the UK, Murray and Khan have never met in the ring? Murray has called out Khan repeatedly but Khan chose to fight Malignaggi and then Maidana instead?
    Khan would knock him out.

Comment

Working...
    X