french journalist raped in egypt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    Not rape.

I am all for equal rights, blah, blah, blah, but women need to stop this nonsense of thinking they can do anything a man can, rawrrrrrrrrrr!

We are smaller, not as strong as men, emotionally different etc., why the **** would you want to put yourself into a war zone like that? I am sure she has male counterparts who could have gone right into the 'action'. Instead, she decides getting the story is more important than her safety.

What does one really expect to happen in the middle of a riot?

I am not condoning what happened either, it is wrong on every level, but she full well knew the dangers of placing herself in that situation. It isn't as if she was just a random passer-by and attacked. Did she think they would give her high fives and cuddles? She is a woman, western, and a journalist ...
    rofl what a joke you are. you're saying you're physically and emotionally different, but you are all for equal rights? Stop pulling that card, unless you think we should still stone women for being impure because of their menstrual cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      rofl what a joke you are. you're saying you're physically and emotionally different, but you are all for equal rights? Stop pulling that card, unless you think we should still stone women for being impure because of their menstrual cycle.

Clearly you read one post and not the rest.

What kind of inane bull****, stoned for menstrual cycle? GTFO with that.

I will say this one last time, in large print, so not to be confused again;

WOMEN, ESPECIALLY WESTERN WOMEN, WHO ARE JOURNALISTS, WILL OF COURSE BE TARGETED IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD. AS JOURNALISTS, BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, WHO ARE WESTERN ARE NOT RESPECTED AND UNWANTED THERE. I AM IN NO WAY SAYING I CONDONE WHAT THEY DID TO HER, IT WAS WRONG! IF YOU ARE GOING TO A PLACE THAT IS IN TURMOIL, AND RIOTING YOU ARE MORE AT RISK TO BE ATTACKED.

YOU ARE MILES BIGGER THAN I AM, WOULD I PUT MYSELF IN A POSITION WHERE YOU WOULD BE PHSYICALLY AGGRESSIVE TOWARD ME?
      FU*K THAT NOISE! WHY? BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER BE CAPABLE OF DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST YOU, WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN I AM ... THAT ISN'T SEXIEST THAT IS A FU*KING FACT!

WHY ARE YOU ALL MISSING MY POINT? I AM DIRECTLY SPEAKING ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC SITUATION FOR FU*KING FU*K'S SAKE!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Clearly you read one post and not the rest.

What kind of inane bull****, stoned for menstrual cycle? GTFO with that.

I will say this one last time, in large print, so not to be confused again;

WOMEN, ESPECIALLY WESTERN WOMEN, WHO ARE JOURNALISTS, WILL OF COURSE BE TARGETED IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD. AS JOURNALISTS, BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, WHO ARE WESTERN ARE NOT RESPECTED AND UNWANTED THERE. I AM IN NO WAY SAYING I CONDONE WHAT THEY DID TO HER, IT WAS WRONG! IF YOU ARE GOING TO A PLACE THAT IS IN TURMOIL, AND RIOTING YOU ARE MORE AT RISK TO BE ATTACKED.

YOU ARE MILES BIGGER THAN I AM, WOULD I PUT MYSELF IN A POSITION WHERE YOU WOULD BE PHSYICALLY AGGRESSIVE TOWARD ME? [/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]FU*K THAT NOISE! WHY? BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER BE CAPABLE OF DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST YOU, WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN I AM ... THAT ISN'T SEXIEST THAT IS A FU*KING FACT!

WHY ARE YOU ALL MISSING MY POINT? I AM DIRECTLY SPEAKING ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC SITUATION FOR FU*KING FU*K'S SAKE!

I'm pretty sure that I, 6'4 260lbs, would get demolished by a crowd of lunatics just as fast as you would. I just don't understand your point. You claim you are physically and mentally different, but you want the same rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Exactly. I don't condone her being mobbed, but I hate when a female uses the term 'rape' so loosely. It's an insult to REAL rape victims. All she did was sensationalize an already messed up situation. She does not have to be down there around those dudes. We need to stop imposing our western beliefs on other cultures and use some of THEIR protocol to get the info desired. What does it say about a woman that KNOWS this would happen, and yet goes down there anyway?
          That shes an ugly ho-bag and the one reason she went down there is because no guy wanted to **** her in france so she went to a country that less picky.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            I'm pretty sure that I, 6'4 260lbs, would get demolished by a crowd of lunatics just as fast as you would. I just don't understand your point. You claim you are physically and mentally different, but you want the same rights?
            And if you had read through my other posts, I also said, show me a man who could defend himself against that sort of crowd, why on earth would they send in a woman.

I do believe in equal rights. If I have all the same qualifications as you do, and we do the same job, I should not make less money than you do because I have ****.

At the same time, I get sick of seeing girls act like men, attacking men repeatedly, then crying when they get KO'd. Prime example; look at that pig in the other thread on here about ghetto trash beats up ginger boyfriend. Is that your idea of equal rights? It certainly isn't mine.

We respond to things differently, there are clear and obvious physical differences between us, if a man would struggle to defend himself in that situation, how would a woman who is clearly smaller be capable of protecting herself?

Also, while she was being briefed about her safety (because they do, do that you know) I am sure she wasn't thinking about it, she was thinking about getting a major story and being a featured foreign correspondent on somewhere like CNN.

Journalist are fully aware of the dangers they face. She is not the first woman to be attacked in the past 5 years, yet she willingly chose to put herself there. I AM NOT CONDONING IT. I LEAVE MY HOUSE DRESSED SLIGHTLY SLUTTY AT TIMES, AM I ASKING TO BE RAPED NO, BUT AM I GOING TO WALK DOWN A DARK ALLEY FULL OF MEN AT 3 AM ALONE? NOOOOOOOOOO!
            Last edited by Bossy; 12-02-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              No she didn't.
              She did....she said it several times.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
                She did....she said it several times.
                No she didn't. Grabbing at her isn't rape

Comment

thread fail...wasn't a rape. dumbasses...

Comment

Working...
                  X