Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Exercises Rematch Clause For Andy Ruiz Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    Like all great boxing reporters, I invented this rumour myself
    Well........................

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      All going as planned. Rematch in the UK, AJ gets his belts back and then the grudge match is scheduled. After that, all eyes on Fury after he beats bumsquad.
      funny how people spin this and still call wilder bumsquad yet Aj has been knocked out 4x in the amateur, ko’d in sparring by a guy who was ko’d by Charles Martin , dropped by a 41 yr old off an 18 month lay off and dropped 4x by a Mexican American with a 5 week camp who handed Aj arse to him only for Aj to quit. So if wilder is a bum what is Aj?
      Last edited by Patsfan bri; 06-05-2019, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        Now now don’t have sour grapes just because your man got his ass whooped by a Mexican American who took the fight on five weeks notice. Ha ha ha ha. Think of all the names you have called wilder on this board and it turns out your man is the bum. It just goes to show that you are not a true boxing fan. You have had AJ’s **** in your mouth for such a long time and now he gets his ass handed to him you’re calling him names but that is typical Boksfan. I am actually surprised you are still alive .i would have thought for sure you would have ended it all after a Aj embarrassing performance. Hahaha .You are more of a scumbag low life than I ever thought . Did I mention Aj got his ass handed to him by a chubby. Mexican American. Ahahaha ahahahaha ahahahaha. Maybe Aj can sign with the WWE., I hear they are looking for jobbers. Ahahahaha. Ahahahaha, ahahahaha.
        My man just became unified champion of the world and your daddy is still a bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          You've proven nothing but stupidity. Lennox couldn't rematch McCall because he was mandatory. McCall refused him the rematch because of comments after the fight saying he was robbed as the ref waived it off unfairly.

Lennox however did have a rematch clause against Rahman because it was a voluntary.

Don't speak unless you know what you're talking about. Which means don't speak at all. You know nothing. Especially after your "Wilder being Lineal" comments.
          typical brit rewriting history 😂😂😂😂😂

how is wilder not the lineal champion
          and p4p number 1 in the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            His defence has always been pedestrian and he uses his guard and moving out of range.

However, you can never question his recovery and will. Dillian Whyte hit him with a big left hook to the temple and he recovered really. Wladimir hit him with a lot of big shots and a hammer punch and he recovered really well apart from showing will. But Ruiz slapped him with hook shot and he was drunk all night. Something doesn’t add up unless Ruiz had stones in his gloves.

And who activates rematch clause this fast, especially with what happened 3 days when the boxer looked like he was concussed?
            I get like Joshua was all at sea for a few rounds against Klitschko - he did eventually recover luckily, but man he looked a mess for far too long

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              I get like Joshua was all at sea for a few rounds against Klitschko - he did eventually recover luckily, but man he looked a mess for far too long
              At what round did he catch Wlad with the uppercut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Clearly, Joshua has a lot of work to do before he gets in the ring with anybody like Wilder.
                And Wilder needs even more work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
                  Whyte, Parker, and Povetkin all had AJ stunned. Wlad AND Ruiz have put him down 5 times. AJ is taking way to much damage from these fights and he hasnt even fought Ortiz, Fury, or Wilder who were all ranked higher than Ruiz prior to June 1st.

No one is ducking AJ. Fighters dont want to be on an app like DAZN that does little to promote their brand away from boxing. Eddie and Skipper want three fight deals in a very volatile sport. Skipper needs to understand he's not at ESPN anymore and his words doesnt carry the weight it once did. Fighters are going to let some johnny come lately like Hearn with a bogus stable of fighters and only one big name control their careers.

Plus this joker Hearn loves to have fights in the UK where he can have crooked refs and judges fix fights. U beg to differ about Parker. AJ had a lot of help from the ref and Parker gave up once he saw the ref wasnt going to let AJ be engaged inside.If AJ was the fighter you thought he was then they dont protect him vs Parker. His team just underestimated Ruiz and didnt protect him despite possibly being injured prior to the fight.

Being one ESPN, Fox, or CBS come with the perks of advertising dollars which is money away from boxing. If no one sees your fights then you cant be popular and your only stream of income is strickly boxing.

AJ made big money in the UK because he made his name on Sky Boxing and not the DAZN app. People know AJ from British TV and not the internet. DAZN is just a way to capitalize on his popularity not make him more popular.

Wilder and his team are betting on the fact that they know big fights can generate 150-300 mil depending on the venue and the fighters.

Fury vs Wilder 2 is going to be promoted across a lot of platforms so that will be the litmus test for the next age in Hwy boxing.

Either way (AJ sucks or hurt) this fight not was nit good look for Team AJ. Hearn is gonna try to ramrod a rematch because HE believes AJ should have won easily. Hearn who has NEVER boxed is going to play boxing expert and not even look at the tape or see if any changes are needed after a brutal beating where his fighter got his knees dirty 4 times and looked like he rather be back in Miami with the pretty Latin girls than the Latin beast who almost scrambled his brains like the eggs on Ruiz plate at IHOP the morning of the fight.

AJ still has a lot of potential but if he's going the let Hearn waste it away while getting hurt then thats his choice. If he get hurt by Ruiz again then his career is trashed and he goes on the back burner while the other guys go for the glory. Taking one fight b4 Ruiz to retrain wont kill his career and make give him the time to catch up on his defensive skills.
                  Whyte did, but not Parker and Povetkin. Unless you think AJ being off balance and falling back on his feet against Povetkin was him being hurt. But which round and time on the clock did Parker supposedly stun AJ? That never happened.

They are ducking AJ. Don't make silly excuses about them worried about their "Brand" when they don't even have a brand. You take the big money and fight. Not go against weaker opposition for much less money where people don't care for them. Besides, Hearn has always said that AJ could fight on their platform if they offered more than DAZN could. Did you see any of these offers to Hearn and AJ? No, because they don't exist.

List these crooked fights with refs and judges? I think you're confusing us with the Americans who can't go a fight card without robberies and corruption. Wilder alone has 2 with Ortiz and Fury. But it's funny to see the New York doctor wasn't there to look AJ over the way they did with Wilder after getting dropped twice in the 3rd round. Funny that isn't it? You're the most corrupt in the world. Always have been, always will be.

The ref in the Parker fight only broke them up once after they were trying to fight it out. The other 4 times they tied each other up and weren't looking to fight out of the break. You just want to make it out be something for very clear reasons. The ref helped neither of them. But if they were allowed to fight there, AJ is faster with his shots and much better on the inside. Parker can't fight there to save his life. He's a mover for a reason.

AJ calls the shots on whether the rematch happens next, not Hearn. Unless you can give me evidence for otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                    typical brit rewriting history 😂😂😂😂😂

how is wilder not the lineal champion
                    and p4p number 1 in the world?
                    No, it's called facts with evidence to back it up.

How did Wilder become Lineal?

You messed up like an American t4rd so want to pretend you're a troll now in saying Wilder is P4P number 1.

Just go away little boy. Go play in the street where there's cars about.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Question-assuming AJ doesn't get a new trainer, is it possible Ruiz does to him what Navarette just did to Dogboe and end up beating him just as badly?

How can AJ win if he can't jab effectively and gets tired after 5 rounds?
                      Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      I am of the impression that when you take a real hard knock on the head, it can affect your performance in the ring for the rest of the night, i.e. Froch-Groves I. Not the best example since Froch won that fight, but you get my point.

I don't think Joshua has the worst gas tank keeping in mind these guys are giants. What we now know is that Ruiz has the ability to beat his ass. We'll see what happens next time. I see Joshua winning, but maybe Ruiz will prove me wrong again. If he does, this is a different division and PBC has all the belts at heavyweight in-house.
                      You're looking real shaaakyyy, baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X