Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So you think a judge got a card wrong But that is OK.

Which other rounds did you give Wilder?

Fury won in my opinion and in yours and pretty much everyone that watch the fight.

Even Wilder and his tea thought he lost.
    The score was only one round off from what I and many others had. You are making it out like it was egregious. We agree that Rochard card was indefensible and likely corrupt.

I don't recall which rounds I have to go check but I was in the RBR and had Fury up 8-3 and wilder needing a ko to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The score was only one round off from what I and many others had. You are making it out like it was egregious. We agree that Rochard card was indefensible and likely corrupt.

I don't recall which rounds I have to go check but I was in the RBR and had Fury up 8-3 and wilder needing a ko to win.

It was, because your card was generous to Wilder.

Wilder only landing 17% of his power shots, your pal Mayweather would be very happy if he made his opponent miss that much.

But glad we agree, Fury won and beat Wilder.

Comment

True, you see a slickster like Fury will always present problems for Wilder.

Joshua's there to be iced. Way to slow on his feets.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Wilder's right hand is the hardest in the division right now, like it or not.
          Accuracy>Power. Wilder is one of the most obvious fighter in terms of setting up his shots. Any fighters top 5 dodges his right hand, heck Ortiz dodged Wilder's right hand all night but because of how slow he is, finally managed to get hit and iced.

Fury never got hit by Wilder's right hand, he slipped in the 9th round, and got hit by a left hook at 12th that sent him down. No right hand landed in that fight.

Wilder doesn't set up traps, doesn't feint, doesn't create angles. He's just there to load up the right hand and hope his opponent is not skill full enough to dodge him. That is why Fury had an easy time dodging Wilder, while AJ dodged most of Klit's right. I just don't see any possibilities on Wilder winning against AJ, unless he lands a miracle shot.
          Last edited by Thraxox; 05-20-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            True, you see a slickster like Fury will always present problems for Wilder.

Joshua's there to be iced. Way to slow on his feets.
            Right. I think a slick guy like Fury poses problems for anyone. Wilder still got to him twice. Maybe Fury coulda won on points but would anyone choose to take the damage Fury landed or Wilder did as far as their brain is concerned? I think AJ adapts, but he starts slow. He definitely can get hit. This fight looks closer than ever now. I hate the “only takes one punch” trope but it seems the most fitting with Wilder than anyone else.

Comment

I think Wilder will knock Joshua out early if not the AJ has a huge chance of winning.
              Depends how much AJ respects Wilders power.
              The 9nly thing I'm sure of in this fight is that it will not go to the cards. Lol

Comment

We can talk about this fight all day but in the end, Wilder is too much of a pu$$y to take the fight. No matter how much the pay is. He wouldn't even fight him for a billion at this point because deep down, he knows he will get smashed. You can spin it any way you want, but he knows it will be game over if he were to ever step into the ring with AJ. And yeah, he can talk and run his mouth all he wants, but until pen hits the paper, he is a straight pu$$y, nothing else. He is a dog barking behind a PBC fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                  Once Wilder touches AJ I doubt AJ will engage much
                  I think it is the other way around. Joshua has legitimate world class power, unlike Fury. If he connects on Wilder, the latter will be KTFO. I'm sure Wilder is aware of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Wilder is better than anybody on AJs resume and hasn't been down in a decade despite fighting punchers like Ortiz and weighing 213lbs.

Parker lasted 12
                    Wlad 11
                    Takam 10 with a early stoppage

Brezeale & Pedvetkin, one dropped by 43 year old Mansour, the other by Price in their last fight both lasted 7.

AJ has NO defense whatsoever for Wilder's right hand, Wilder can land it whenever he wants, even his jab can hurt AJ.

Wilder
                    Are you honestly saying the Deontay Wilder is a better all round boxer than Wladimir Klitschko?

If that's the case, I think we can quickly stop reading any more of the bile that you are spilling.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I think Wilder will knock Joshua out early if not the AJ has a huge chance of winning.
                      Depends how much AJ respects Wilders power.
                      The 9nly thing I'm sure of in this fight is that it will not go to the cards. Lol
                      I think it has to be the other way around. The longer the fight goes on for, the more opportunity Wilder has to detonate one on Joshua.

IMO, Joshua needs to range Wilder and counter him early.

Comment

Working...
                      X