Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Spence got exposed as a no power, basic fraud lol. Mikey took all the shots like they were nothing. Any top WW would laugh at Spence and knock him out. Mikey won tonight and the respect of the entire boxing community. Spence lost a lot tonight
    You having flash backs of how Canelo exposed GGG as a basic fraud

Comment

• Sounds like on nsb "pac will do better vs spence than garcia did" = "you dont know ish about boxing --- i don't want to see it!" haha
      Last edited by WholeSoul75; 03-16-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Now the c u n t s will say Spence couldn't knock down a 135 pounder who's an old man....stupid crackheads wouldn't know boxing if they got hit with a right cross. b i t c h e s and fanboys...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
          No question man Mikey's defense was Mayweather-esque tonight
          people acting like he ate all those shots, you'll think if mikey ate over 350+ spence power shots and he still isnt that marked up, I think spence and mikey are the same marked up that he would have went down once. Mikey took every shot with a chaser sort of speak, caught it, pared it, rolled with it, or whatever and took the UMPH out of it.

Comment

• Attendance 47,525 per Fat Dan. Big number.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Quit hating biitch! What have you accomplished in life???
              All his fans said he was coming to knock Spence out. Where was that guy? He didn't show up

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                ...Manny is too fast, and too slick for Spence..
                No way, Manny's problem is he's there to be hit and won't fight to survive like Mikey did. Spence isn't slow and he's shown to be accurate with a solid jab. That jab with his reach will cause problems for Manny all night, and regardless of what people now think...Spence can crack so trading with him isn't fun either. Manny isn't invincible obviously.

Comment

• Mikey only cares about the money at this point in his career. For the right amount he'd probably fight Wilder next.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    Loool he aint want that work
                    I think he'll go for it... Nothing to lose now with an HOF seat warming up for him anyway...

Comment

• .....I know a puerto rican kid from Bayamon that's about to explode on the scene...he's a great 147-pounder..

Comment

Working...
                      X