Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=jmrf4435;19837348]
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I wish it were that simple...

I'm not sure if middle America has caught on to neo liberalism yet..

the same different group of traders could benefit the same way from a dem pres---or many different billionaires.
    They take all kinds of positions in the market. I am cool with two quants guys, and I rarely understand what they are saying. They got all kinds of models.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      It's not about partisan politics-which has successfully distorted political philosophy in the brains of most Americans.

economic liberalism is something typically embraced by conservatives who are being labeled "Nazi" and fascist. Dems want to increase government roles in the free market which is much less conducive to embracing individual liberties. "but corporations..monopoly " true and a problem..----the grass is greener on the other side fallacy!!--a simple concept showing form. Free market has flaws but most people don't have an idea of a viable alternative.....therefore they think the most extreme opposite is the solution to the problem.

Communism killed more people than nazism......communism as an ideology killed more people than any other ideology of all time--that includes Islam and Christianity.

HEY AFRICAN AMERICANS> THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS STRAIGHT PLAYING YOU. EVERY ASIAN AND MEXICAN THAT MOVES INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD DECREASES YOUR CHILDRENS CHANCES OF SUCCESS!!And the dems treat all of you as if your problems are identical.."minorities this minorities that" they are only pro immigration because they know once those individuals migrate to the U.S. they will attribute that fact to the democratic party and vote blue for life.

Barrack obama did not have ancestors that experienced American slavery...he grew up more privileged than most Americans. private school here, private school there. Him going to college in Chicago was all politics...he likely didn't spend a full day on the south side...

His house in KENWOOD now--straight mansions

The fact African Americans experienced the slave trade and are citizens of our nation makes their problems unique...High Asian test scores and Mexican work ethic take the jobs catered towards African Americans...

This is a fact--I actually vote independent but see how voting rred for blacks would be more in their favor.......

WILLIAM JAMES ON PRAGMATISM__PRAGMATISM--embrace it you will be a happier man..If you read this you will never embrace another fake political ideology again in your life.

https://philosophy.lander.edu/intro/...agmatism-a.pdf

Vote what effects your personally, not on soft issues attempting to take advantage of your emotions and distract you from what matters in your life.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say.

I'm not a republican or a democrat, but I certainly don't see how the democratic party is playing black Americans, and the republican party is doing great things for black Americans.

1. You said the democratic party is playing black Americans because minorities move into their neighborhoods and democrats treat all of their problems as the same. Should democrats stop other minorities from moving in? And what specifically do they do that is playing black Americans? What have republicans done that show they can fix this problem?

If you mean about illegal immigration, I haven't heard large complaints that illegal immigrants are taking blacks' jobs...at least not from most blacks. I think most acknowledge that such talk was simply Trump trying to play the divide and conquer game. The data doesn't really bear out this.

A 2016 study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania found that an increase in the labor supply resulting from immigration could actually generate more employment in industries such as home construction and food production. Simply put, more demand for goods and services means greater demand for those providing those goods and services. While a handful of less-than-credible studies suggest that undocumented immigrants take jobs from U.S.-born black people and Latinos, existing data simply doesn’t bear out a correlation between undocumented immigration and unemployment rates among U.S.-born racial and ethnic minorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b7d5e0d8e362
      2. You mentioned a whole lot about Obama not being linked to American slavery (I don't know if that is true or not), but is that relevant at all? Who cares? He can still serve as president and help people, right?

Besides, it has been reported that Obama indeed does have links to American slavery. Apparently, he was linked to one of the first slaves in America through his Mother's side of the family.

President Obama’s Surprising Link to Slavery in America

https://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/presid...ry-in-america/
      3. How would voting red help Blacks so much nowadays. How would it be so different from voting blue? I didn't see any mention of what Republicans do that is so great for black people.

I guess I'm just looking for more specifics. Personally, I think you might be overlooking the sly "pit AAmericans against Hispanics/immigrants" play that is coming from Trump/Repubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Wasn’t she being investigated by the SEC? Didn’t she try to impede/obstruct the instigation?

I don’t remember well, but I think there were a few overt acts she authorized. She took a deal.

I know guys who waived indictment, took a deal to avoid bloodshed(Time)
        I believe she turned down the plea deal and got booked on obstruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I believe she turned down the plea deal and got booked on obstruction.
          Got it, so then she plead guilty or went o trial?
          Was thee a federal grand jury indictment or did she plead to the charge to avoid indictment?

Comment

Got it, so then she plead guilty or went o trial?
            Was thee a federal grand jury indictment or did she plead to the charge to avoid indictment?
            As far as I know, she plead not guilty, and was found guilty of obstruction during the trial.

She definitely didn't plead guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              As far as I know, she plead not guilty, and was found guilty of obstruction during the trial.

She definitely didn't plead guilty.
              That’s solid in book. My wife loves her.

Comment

That’s solid in book. My wife loves her.
                Yea man. She said, "Take that shlt to trial," like an OG. Just came up a little short. lol

Comment

• As promised, Trump slashes aid to Central America over migrants

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.

The plan will likely encounter stiff opposition in Congress.

Lawmakers, including some of Trump's fellow Republicans as well as Democrats, have chafed against the president's repeated decisions to disregard spending bills passed by Congress, some of which he has signed into law himself.

Lawmakers who opposed the plan said it was cruel to cut off aid to countries grappling with hunger and crime and that the move would be counterproductive because it would more likely increase the number of migrants than decrease it.

Congressional aides said the administration told them it would reallocate $370 million in aid to Central America that lawmakers had approved for fiscal 2018, and suspend an additional $180 million Congress had approved for fiscal 2017.

All of the money for those years has not yet been spent.

The administration said in March it would cut aid to the three countries after Trump expressed unhappiness with the their immigration policies.

No funds will be provided until the administration is satisfied the countries are reducing the number of migrants reaching the U.S. border, State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus told reporters.

Source, full story:
                  https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-withhol...180137962.html

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;19837336]
                    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    I wanna hear your opinion on the "how" and "why" Donald trump was elected..[/QUOTE
                    I don’t know why or how? I’m from a blue state Cali.

I can guess, but I’m a conspiracy theorist, so it’s best I write nothing about how.

Who benefits the most by Trump being elected?
                    I’m meeting my circle of stock traders, I’ll ask them next week.
                    People were tired of all those riots, they were not satisfied with that extra Obama care tax. The democrats at that time were not running on any ideas, just that Hillary was so popular that she was going to walk in and win. The Dems were pushing same sex bathrooms, open borders, more taxes etc. All a recipe for disaster.

Comment

• Lol no one showed up for the big day?

Comment

Working...
                      X