No announcement yet.

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Because most people are completely unaware that the banking cartel exists.

Plus they have grown more powerful since Andrew Jackson's time. The last president who tried to get in their way was assassinated.
    our economy would collapse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      She put in work, but I like Booker T Washington a lot too.

I think we need to put it to national vote closing a billion Washington’s , or 1/4 billion Lincoln’s 5 dollars not cents

In japan, on the 1000¥ note is a poet, qppprox 9 USD.

It’s all about inclusion right?

I’d put John Basilone on the 100 dollar bill.

Why can’t we do our money like we do postage stamps?
      various kinds, themes, people, etc.
      Make money collectible, and people will probably save it.

Can I get my Noble Prize in economics now !

Beercules BostonGuy BLASTER1 siablo14 big javi jaded Darkseed TJ highway Tony Trick-Pony
      I think we should leave it how it is, but I think you're right. Make it like postage stamps and people would be collecting right and left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        I think we should leave it how it is, but I think you're right. Make it like postage stamps and people would be collecting right and left.
        I’m all for leaving things as is, and I’m not cool with tearing down statues or rewriting history by flushing down offensive objects. That’s ISIS bullcrapp.

Emperor Hadrian
        http://www.thetower.org/article/reme...r-of-the-jews/

I don’t want to destroy these bronze works of art.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-17-2019, 04:17 AM.

Comment

She put in work, but I like Booker T Washington a lot too.

I think we need to put it to national vote closing a billion Washington’s , or 1/4 billion Lincoln’s 5 dollars not cents

In japan, on the 1000¥ note is a poet, qppprox 9 USD.

It’s all about inclusion right?

I’d put John Basilone on the 100 dollar bill.

Why can’t we do our money like we do postage stamps?
          various kinds, themes, people, etc.
          Make money collectible, and people will probably save it.

Can I get my Noble Prize in economics now !

Beercules BostonGuy BLASTER1 siablo14 big javi jaded Darkseed TJ highway Tony Trick-Pony
          Only national heroes and former prime ministers can get on money down here. Folks wanted Bob Marley to go the $5000 note but we put Hugh Shearer instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Only national heroes and former prime ministers can get on money down here. Folks wanted Bob Marley to go the $5000 note but we put Hugh Shearer instead.
            Dayum, I’d of gone Bob Marley on the front, and the wailers on the back. They chose wrong in my opinion.
            I’d put Bolt on stamps, and Livingston bramble too!

My girl in college had a cute chick friend who loved diving in Jamaica. I’m guessing she loved more than diving. She was rich too.

I need to visit your country someday. Btw, my papers for my visa to India will be submitted after notarizig and some other thing called licensed certifying authority (certificate digital)

Comment

Dayum, I’d of gone Bob Marley on the front, and the wailers on the back. They chose wrong in my opinion.
              I’d put Bolt on stamps, and Livingston bramble too!

My girl in college had a cute chick friend who loved diving in Jamaica. I’m guessing she loved more than diving. She was rich too.

I need to visit your country someday. Btw, my papers for my visa to India will be submitted after notarizig and some other thing called licensed certifying authority (certificate digital)
              So when will you be in india?

Comment

So when will you be in india?
                One of 4 founders selling healing clay, and Ayurveda products. Peter, has strong connections into Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, the other guys got their skills and connections, I am in charge of logistics, data analytics, and my connections at Amazon, etc.

We got the funding, but the other guys are hippie kinda people, money for them is an after thought. I wish I were I could afford to think like them.

They want me to find a reputable 3 x recycled paper maker. Handle the ISO certification for 9001,yyyy, and zzz. Reading ISO requirements is boring. As you can tell, I don’t know what I’m doing. I got too much pride to go back to Merrill Lynch ...

I don’t know what I’m doing.

Comment

One of 4 founders selling healing clay, and Ayurveda products. Peter, has strong connections into Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, the other guys got their skills and connections, I am in charge of logistics, data analytics, and my connections at Amazon, etc.

We got the funding, but the other guys are hippie kinda people, money for them is an after thought. I wish I were I could afford to think like them.

They want me to find a reputable 3 x recycled paper maker. Handle the ISO certification for 9001,yyyy, and zzz. Reading ISO requirements is boring. As you can tell, I don’t know what I’m doing. I got too much pride to go back to Merrill Lynch ...

I don’t know what I’m doing.
                  Nice tale.........

Comment

Nice tale.........
                    Call itt whatever ..... ill get there.

In agile programming it’s called a story card.
                    But story cards create code, and applications that you use.

It’s more of a nightmare than a tale.

Comment

• I thought MLK would've been the first black person on a green back, but with all of this new revelations being unveiled about his debauchery they might hold off.

Harriet Tubman was a hero, they should've just created a new denomination for her, like a $200 bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X