No announcement yet.

One of the worst takes from a GGG media fan I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You have to earn a Canelo/Floyd payday & a shot a dethroning the top fighters in the sport. GGG is not paying Floyd or Canelo money to his opponents
    He did earn it you fuking idiot. Try to limit yourself to only 10 I hate GGG threads a day. Canelo beat him in Canelo loving Vegas on an Oscar show by the narrowest possible amount and most thought GGG won. DAZN will get him that rematch next and you will sht your pants. GGG being champ again is your worst nightmare and it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      So Floyd went and fought the #87th ranked fighter? why even mention and GGG in the same sentence?
      How about the Berto fight lololol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Canelo vs. GGG was a lot closer than GGG vs. Jacobs...

One justified a rematch, the other didn't.

But Montero isn't completely wrong... Andrade Won a vacant belt against Walter Kautondokwa and then beat Artur Akavov. That doesn't exactly warrant a big enough fight.
        who did GGG win his belts from?

That didn't stop people begging for Martinez, Cotto or Canelo to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          So Floyd went and fought the #87th ranked fighter? why even mention and GGG in the same sentence?
          Funny how everybody hates boxrec until it suits their agenda and then boxrec is the gospel. The IBF ranks Rolls as the 8th best middleweight in the world but the GGG haters like you sweep that fact under the rug and go with boxrec this time. It doesn't matter. He will get his 3rd fight with Canelo next and the darling of the GGG haters, pretty boy Canelo will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Top fighters do it all the time doe
            Exactly. Canelo didn't make Khan, Chavez Jr or Liam Smith earn fights with him, but he's saying GGG has to despite many cats thinking GGG beat him once or twice & just got robbed.

And lets quit bsing, everyone with a name does the selective "earning your shot" bs.

As to the OP. Montero is a f#cking idiot 75% of the time, but he does got a point. Titles aren't the only things that matter in this game. GGG is getting what $15M a fight?Andrade makes what $1.5M-$2M maybe? Who's doing who a favor here? GGG is getting paid $15M for Rolls caliber guys. Andrade needs a body on his resume still to make the big bucks. So yea to some extent Andrade does have to earn a shot at a big name or wait to be called up by the big name whatever comes first.

Comment

A two division champion has to earn a shot against GGG?????????

you're one of those guys who screamed loma has to fight lopez next.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He did earn it you fuking idiot. Try to limit yourself to only 10 I hate GGG threads a day. Canelo beat him in Canelo loving Vegas on an Oscar show by the narrowest possible amount and most thought GGG won. DAZN will get him that rematch next and you will sht your pants. GGG being champ again is your worst nightmare and it's going to happen.
                Why are you so sensitive when it comes to your hero?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  thats not really true. If you are a threat u have to earn a payday. If u aren’t a threat u don’t have to “earn” anything.

Berto didn’t “earn” his shot at Floyd. It’s hilarious to think that beating Berto “earned” Guerrero a shot at Floyd. For Victor Ortiz he earned it more because Berto wasn’t as exposed.

Fielding didn’t “earn” his payday vs Canelo and neither did Liam Smith. They were strategic fights to get belts.

So if want to be real if a fighter is a threat then they gotta really earn it. Which is why Canelo is balking at a third ggg fight and ggg is balking at Andrade and why Floyd balked at P Will etc.
                  I just took u off ignore and you right back to doing the same **** I told u stop doing before I put you on ignore.

Comment

I just took u off ignore and you right back to doing the same **** I told u stop doing before I put you on ignore.
                    Not at all. You quoted me saying fighters have to earn it to fight Floyd/Canelo and get those paydays. I proved thats not true. a side fighters do it all the time.

Are you telling me Liam Smith, Rocky Fielding, JC Chavez Jr, and Amir Khan earned fights vs Canelo? Lol.

Or Berto and Robert Guerrero earned their shots vs Floyd? Lol.

Just answer that.

Like I said, tough challengers have to earn their shots. Strategic opponents don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Damn right he does and it's only the GGG haters who don't want him to get it. They are scared shtless GGG will win. If they really believed Canelo would put a beating on him they would love a third fight but that is not the case.
                      Yup. If you keep it real you wouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X