This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    you are all watching womens football? jesus.
    LOL.. Only women's sport i watch is MMA.. and that's only because the UFC forces it and puts bouts on the main card..

Even tennis.. in which women have been around and had far more time to develop sucks compared to the men's game

Comment

• Some of them birds look nice though. There's one I saw with the liverpool females, bad af. I suspect most to be dykes anyways but oh well.

Where's Sparked at? There's talk of Jose being open to a mk.3 at Chelsea. Should the club give it a go?

Comment

• Jose will always be a legend. But let’s be honest in his last season he did the worst job anyone has ever done. Not just at football management but at anything.

Well maybe since the baker in pudding lane or some
        S.hit.

Man couldn’t have f.uck is up more if he tried

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Some of them birds look nice though. There's one I saw with the liverpool females, bad af. I suspect most to be dykes anyways but oh well.

Where's Sparked at? There's talk of Jose being open to a mk.3 at Chelsea. Should the club give it a go?
          That Mallory Pugh is nice. Comfortable on the balls and tremendous with her head. Great player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            That Mallory Pugh is nice. Comfortable on the balls and tremendous with her head. Great player.
            this guy.

Comment

• So Sarri joins Juventus

Stock has probably gone up tbh.. 3rd place and Europa cup

Seeing as City had 97 pts or something and 2nd place Liverpool won the Champions league.. it's hard to imagine anyone doing better results wise

Odd how things work out.. was pretty convinced 3/4 through the season when United beat them 2-0 in the FA cup that Sarri was one of the worse Chelsea managers of all time.. close to Scolari

Comment

• Sarri was gonna get sacked by Christmas imo.

Realistically we can finish anywhere from 4th to 8th. With luck being a big factor either way

Chelsea need the goodwill buffer of Frank Lampard/Jody/Cech/Cole/Franco because it’s gonna be rough.

Pragmatically speaking if it doesn’t work out I’m not buying that if affects Frank that much. We’ve sacked all the best managers already.

He has a free hit here.

I think most Chelsea fans know what’s up. We wouldn’t have stomached Pedro and Willian every week whilst sat in 10th or whatever which is what most felt Sarri would deliver.

Good luck to Sarri. We couldn’t sack him but nobody wanted him either

Comment

• So that’s gonna be what 4 managers in 6 years for Chelsea?

Comment

• Chelsea are lucky AF to be rid of that imbecile and Juventus are dumb as ****

Comment

• My god South American football is such a different game. Swear some of the fouls in this game would not be allowed in Europe yet in South America ref just says keep going.

Comment

Working...
                      X