Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
    I am not a Wilder fan. This guy is just so random and moronic. A loss does not mean you are a fraud anymore than him losing means he was ducking. Kicking someone when they are down is not wise business.

I think Wilder is must watch boxing. I honestly do. Exciting, totally different from any boxer out there, and dangerous. I just think I am of the opinion he is a crap person.
    You dudes suck at taking L's....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Wilder is just mad that he lost the $100M payday.

If Wilder thought he could beat AJ he would have fought him already. What a fraud.
      Stop it, aj was the one who ducked.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Wilder can talk all he wants , both Wilder and Baby Miller had a chance to fight one was overpricing himself the other taking drug, Mexico did it
        He can talk cuz he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          both wilder and aj are overrated. fury is the true lineal champion #1 heavyweight.
          D.Wilder/fury at the same level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            If Wilder believed that he would have taken the $100 000 000 and the belts. Why did he run away.
            D.Wilder never asked for then turned down 50 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Wilder better watch his mouth. When he loses against anybody, he will be forgotten fighter.
              Nah, he is speaking truth so he should open his mouth & speak it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Wilder is a clown no doubt and even though I’m not a fan I really don’t want him to slip up against Ortiz because that will ruin the Fury rematch.

The AJ-Wilder and AJ-Fury fights have been damaged now, we don’t need anymore big fights ruined. I had a feeling this marinating and delaying would eventually cause a slip but I honestly thought it would be Wilder. He always looked more vulnerable.
                You do like to go against winners which is why you always losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  Wilder is forgetting he built his house out of glass.
                  Bullet proof glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    I've been telling the gullible fan boys on here that Fury is the number 1 Heavyweight. Joshua got exposed. Fury exposed Wilder. So Fury v. Wilder again to make it clear who the number 1 Heavyweight is is obviously the fight.
                    Then why did fury run away from the rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Neither are you Deontay.

You were never lineal champ, you only beat paper champions and Fury even beat you for you belt too.
                      Here you go again taking more L's....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X