Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    So what.

Do yo know Ali lost against Frazier and Norton once, right?

He had hard time with these guys in every fight.

Foreman stopped Norton and Frazier easily.

But at the end of the day...Ali stopped Foreman.
    Ali-Foreman was won by psychological warfare and the fighting conditions. Foreman couldn't even train properly because Ali set the local Africans against him and had him confined to his hotel room and gym. The temperature was in the 90s with over 90% humidity and favored Ali's conservative "rope a dope" whilst punishing Foreman's come forward high pressure style. Without those conditions you're talking about a completely different outcome.

Comment

They would go the distance

Comment

I don`t think so. Wilder struggled with guys like Szpilka and Duhaupas.

I don`t think Wilder has a power to stop Joshua.
        looooooool okay bud.

Comment

Nobody is beating Wilder no matter how much you dominate him (Fury) he is one punch away from getting a draw or a win and you cant avoid getting punched for 12 rounds no matter how good you are.

Wilder is the most destructive puncher in boxing history no HW Modern or past can take his power not Mercer, Holyfield, Lewis and Foreman they all go down.

Comment

Joshua gets slept against Wilder. Possibly. But hes going to have alot more sleeps before Wilder finds a pen and fights Joshua. Its easy to say your guna knock a man out if you are not actually looking to fight.

Comment

If Joshua gets Wilder in the ropes, like Ortiz did, it is all over for Wilder. Joshua obviously hits harder than Ortiz.

On the other hand, Wilder can knock down Joshua just like Klitschko did. And I guess Wilder hits harder than Klit, so..

Comment

Isnt it nice that people are talking about Joshua and Wilder THE FIGHT for a change instead of bank balances and worth and stock and profile and google and youtube. Who beats who, much better.

Joshua murders Wilder by the way, there is levels to this game.

Comment

I don`t think so. Wilder struggled with guys like Szpilka and Duhaupas.

I don`t think Wilder has a power to stop Joshua.
                  ... people should watch again that Duhaupas fight... it would help a lot!

Comment

Klit dropped Joshua with a straight right hand - Wilder could easily do the same thing.

Joshua is not exactly a defensive genius like Fury, he relies on physicality and is a decent counter puncher.

You need very good ring craft and lateral movement to avoid guys like Wilder who basically have huge reach / arcs of fire - if you can control the space around / between the fighters you can neutralize that threat, especially as Wilder throws himself off balance a lot. To do this you need to be a very natural boxer and be confident in your ability to avoid getting tagged clean.

I'm no longer sure Joshua has the above qualities - they cannot be taught late in a given career.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Isnt it nice that people are talking about Joshua and Wilder THE FIGHT for a change instead of bank balances and worth and stock and profile and google and youtube. Who beats who, much better.

Joshua murders Wilder by the way, there is levels to this game.
                      The most exciting fight for me in last 15 years. I don`t care about mayweather -pacquiao hype and Spence -Crawford and ****. Joshua - Wilder is THE FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X