Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: ?
Manny Pacquiao 26 54.17%
Joe Louis 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2020, 10:24 AM #31
Man De La Mancha

Quoted: 3209 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 125,445.59
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody Carry on and endure in life, keep fighting and let this clover be you're good luck - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
|Pacquiao's greatest accolades is also timeless, 8 division, never been done before and likely never will. But you don't know that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Joe's on the other hand are time-based because sooner or later a HW will eventually make 23 title defenses on a title.
Joe's title defenses also benifited from his bum of the month club. Which is funny, one of the greatest heavyweights of all time also has trash resume. He got knocked out by a man 25 pounds lighter than he is (Marcianio)

Dumb a$$
I done told youse, y'all voting for Pac is dumb****s. Behold, dumb ass **** posted above.

Did eight divisions exist before? No

Do other fighters cover the historical congruence? Yes

Does eventually equal has done? No

Joe's greater, you're too ****ing stupid to even make a good argument for Pac.

Go crack a book before you respond again.

-----------

What kind of dumb ass mother ****er do you have to be to promote a time-based accolade, as in something that does not exist outside of the era it was awarded, as a timeless accolade?

Sam Langford being a x5 Colored champion mean jack **** now? Oh but Pac covering 8 divisions means jack **** in the 1940s?
****ing dumb ass.

I find it particularly interesting youse tend to start with nostalgia. I already posted about how no one can possible be nostalgic here, but, what is more interesting is how projective the accretion is.

What's Pac done in all time? Not that much, but, since you've seen him you're all amped up to pretend like a time based award isn't some bull**** semantic spin that holds no water in history but rather is something so rare and monumental it's ATG quality.

Do you know who Daniel Mendoza was? WTF you doing taking about Pac's 8 divisions? That's 9 divisions if 9 divisions existed, and, one of the more popular move up the classes characters in history. But Pac got 8 doe, in a time when 8 were a thing. Daniel only has 3 because there was 3....It is a time based award you stupid ****.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 10:43 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6167 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,999.95
Total Points: 112,463.77
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
I done told youse, y'all voting for Pac is dumb****s. Behold, dumb ass **** posted above.

Did eight divisions exist before? No

Do other fighters cover the historical congruence? Yes

Does eventually equal has done? No

Joe's greater, you're too ****ing stupid to even make a good argument for Pac.

Go crack a book before you respond again.

-----------

What kind of dumb ass mother ****er do you have to be to promote a time-based accolade, as in something that does not exist outside of the era it was awarded, as a timeless accolade?

Sam Langford being a x5 Colored champion mean jack **** now? Oh but Pac covering 8 divisions means jack **** in the 1940s?
****ing dumb ass.

I find it particularly interesting youse tend to start with nostalgia. I already posted about how no one can possible be nostalgic here, but, what is more interesting is how projective the accretion is.

What's Pac done in all time? Not that much, but, since you've seen him you're all amped up to pretend like a time based award isn't some bull**** semantic spin that holds no water in history but rather is something so rare and monumental it's ATG quality.

Do you know who Daniel Mendoza was? WTF you doing taking about Pac's 8 divisions? That's 9 divisions if 9 divisions existed, and, one of the more popular move up the classes characters in history. But Pac got 8 doe, in a time when 8 were a thing. Daniel only has 3 because there was 3....It is a time based award you stupid ****.
Oh no, being the only man to have 5 lineal weight classes, being the only flyweight-featherweight to become the welterweight champion in the world, and the oldest welterweight champion in history. Pacquiao is still a P4P fighter in his 40s while Joe Louis got sparked TF out when he was in his later 30's. And got sparked out by Max Schmelling while having one of the most underwhelming resume as an ATG.

Who the **** cares about Sam Langford? Was Sam Langford in the conversation? I thought this was just about Joe Louis? Why are you bringing up Sam Langford dummy? Sam Langford is up there in the upper echelon ATG's because he fought from Lightweight-LHW but Joe Louis on the other hand only has the 23 title defenses with lack luster resume.

the one who has a better resume: Pacquiao
the one with the better accolades and accomplishment: Pacquiao
the one with longer relevant career: Pacquiao.

Greater: Pacquiao over Louis. It's that easy boy.

Last edited by Thraxox; 09-25-2020 at 10:45 AM.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:14 AM #33
Man De La Mancha

Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody Carry on and endure in life, keep fighting and let this clover be you're good luck - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Oh no, being the only man to have 5 lineal weight classes, being the only flyweight-featherweight to become the welterweight champion in the world, and the oldest welterweight champion in history. Pacquiao is still a P4P fighter in his 40s while Joe Louis got sparked TF out when he was in his later 30's. And got sparked out by Max Schmelling while having one of the most underwhelming resume as an ATG.

Who the **** cares about Sam Langford? Was Sam Langford in the conversation? I thought this was just about Joe Louis? Why are you bringing up Sam Langford dummy? Sam Langford is up there in the upper echelon ATG's because he fought from Lightweight-LHW but Joe Louis on the other hand only has the 23 title defenses with lack luster resume.

the one who has a better resume: Pacquiao
the one with the better accolades and accomplishment: Pacquiao
the one with longer relevant career: Pacquiao.

Greater: Pacquiao over Louis. It's that easy boy.
I am going to say this as clear as possible; I do not believe you understand what is a time based accolade.

Like even a little. You're not making an argument and I'm getting tired of carrying your ass. You can't even follow an analogy about timelessness and time-based you already adhere to because you are too ****ing stupid to understand the concept of all-time.

x5 lineal? Lineal is ****ing term NO ONE in boxing used before the 60s split....dumb ****.

Do I need to explain every point you've made so far is time based again? and again? and again?

Do you know what semantics is? Knock it off then and find me something not repeated. Not something repeated under a new label that feigns exclusivity. Something actually not repeated or at least not repeated often.

23 defenses, 23 defenses can happen in 1899. Lineal can't, claimants in 1899. Multiple divisions, sure, but there's far less in 1899, and now old at WW.

Pac has exactly nothing to brag about unless you describe **** that's happened multiple times in history using words and phrases that are not applicable to history.

Pounds covered? No problem. Claims made? easy work. ****er's old? That's impressive if you don't acknowledge the colorline. Once you do it don't mean a damn thing.

What else you got? More **** that's been done?

Evetually someone might maybe catch Joe doe....so Pac be great, der.
****ing stupid argument.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:27 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 141,667.24
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
I am going to say this as clear as possible; I do not believe you understand what is a time based accolade.

Like even a little. You're not making an argument and I'm getting tired of carrying your ass. You can't even follow an analogy about timelessness and time-based you already adhere to because you are too ****ing stupid to understand the concept of all-time.

x5 lineal? Lineal is ****ing term NO ONE in boxing used before the 60s split....dumb ****.

Do I need to explain every point you've made so far is time based again? and again? and again?

Do you know what semantics is? Knock it off then and find me something not repeated. Not something repeated under a new label that feigns exclusivity. Something actually not repeated or at least not repeated often.

23 defenses, 23 defenses can happen in 1899. Lineal can't, claimants in 1899. Multiple divisions, sure, but there's far less in 1899, and now old at WW.

Pac has exactly nothing to brag about unless you describe **** that's happened multiple times in history using words and phrases that are not applicable to history.

Pounds covered? No problem. Claims made? easy work. ****er's old? That's impressive if you don't acknowledge the colorline. Once you do it don't mean a damn thing.

****ing stupid argument.
Give up..... Talking sense to the PacSquad is like talking to a rock.

Hell Rocks n minerals have better understanding than they asses.

They must rank Archie Moore high asf by their logic... But I bet they still rank Jesus I mean Manny higher
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:45 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:

****ing stupid argument.
So in other words, you are making your own standard criteria to see fit of your own agenda, I see. That's why you are stupid.

You are basing "time based accolades" as if it has something worth. Basing earlier rules as if it has any merit today. Stop trying to sound smart, because it turned out quite stupid. You're not getting my arguments because you refuse to listen to any argument, just like Flat Earther's trying to sound smart by explaining their stupidity with numbers and a small science of it, when it fact it is just pure insanity, like you.

Don't worry bud, you're not alone, there are a lot of pretentious clowns trying to sound smart.

Last edited by Thraxox; 09-25-2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:49 AM #36
Man De La Mancha

Quote:
So in other words, you are making your own standard criteria to see fit of your own agenda, I see. That's why you are stupid.

You are basing "time based accolades" as if it has something worth. Basing earlier rules as if it has any merit today. Stop trying to sound smart, because it turned out quite stupid.
Criteria? It isn't me who plays semantics son. It's you.

I don't understand how you don't understand...I will try to make it very clear

8 division champion is one way to phrase it. Pounds covered in the prize ring as champion is another way to phrase a man going from small to big and beating the champions along the way.

The former is deceptive the latter is inclusive.

****ing criteria? Yeah, dude needs to have actually done something
Old 09-25-2020, 11:51 AM #37
Man De La Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Give up..... Talking sense to the PacSquad is like talking to a rock.

Hell Rocks n minerals have better understanding than they asses.

They must rank Archie Moore high asf by their logic... But I bet they still rank Jesus I mean Manny higher
It's been a while since I ****ed with Pac fans. I mostly brag on him actually, but, compared to the gods of boxing he's ****ing low in the pantheon.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:52 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Criteria? It isn't me who plays semantics son. It's you.

I don't understand how you don't understand...I will try to make it very clear

8 division champion is one way to phrase it. Pounds covered in the prize ring as champion is another way to phrase a man going from small to big and beating the champions along the way.

The former is deceptive the latter is inclusive.

****ing criteria? Yeah, dude needs to have actually done something
Green K for making laugh at the hypocrisy of it.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:56 AM #39
Man De La Mancha

Quote:
Green K for making laugh at the hypocrisy of it.
Is he ****ing with me?

Under the term "pounds covered" Pac-Man is not the greatest

Under the term "divisions covered" Pac is the greatest.

All time should be inclusive, not subject to terms.

I don't really believe you're this stupid.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:04 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Is he ****ing with me?

Under the term "pounds covered" Pac-Man is not the greatest

Under the term "divisions covered" Pac is the greatest.

All time should be inclusive, not subject to terms.

I don't really believe you're this stupid.
Bold 1: I never said he was, divisions covered also is under the cover of "pounds covered"

Bold 2: You don't get to define what is inclusive especially in an all time criteria, since everything is subject to terms.

Last edited by Thraxox; 09-25-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Share This With Friends