Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,764.00
Cheers for green k man - The Jackal Cheers! - Carnivore 
Default Laurent Boudouani

This guy is known to most Americans as the guy who ended the career of Terry Norris. But that wasn't his only accomplishment. He knocked out Julio Cesar Vasquez, beat Carl Daniels, beat Javier Castillejo twice, beat Guillermo Jones. So I reckon he deserves a mention. He also held the WBA LMW title and defended it four times before losing it to David Reid on points.

Oh and he also won a silver medal at the '88 olympics.
Benncollinsaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 04:28 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
El_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond reputeEl_Cholo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,558.27
Total Points: 10,632.38

was a underrated fighter.
El_Cholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:42 AM #3
The Watcher

Quoted: 2697 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,030.07
Total Points: 277,136.48
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

He was usually inactive most of the round but when he swarmed he was so fast and powerful. Good underrated fighter.
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:36 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
PBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond reputePBR Streetgang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,000.24
Total Points: 39,058.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
This guy is known to most Americans as the guy who ended the career of Terry Norris. But that wasn't his only accomplishment. He knocked out Julio Cesar Vasquez, beat Carl Daniels, beat Javier Castillejo twice, beat Guillermo Jones. So I reckon he deserves a mention. He also held the WBA LMW title and defended it four times before losing it to David Reid on points.

Oh and he also won a silver medal at the '88 olympics.
Good pull with Laurent. I remember his fights with Norris and also David Reid. I remember being impressed with his skillset and researched him after those two fights. Definitely an underrated fighter. I may have to pull up some of his fights on youtube to watch him again. Thanks.
PBR Streetgang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 08:43 AM #5
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
GodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 7,763.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
He was usually inactive most of the round but when he swarmed he was so fast and powerful. Good underrated fighter.
Street Cleaner. That is some nice title you have there!
GodOfBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:47 PM #6
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
GodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of lightGodOfBoxing is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 7,763.85
Default I am seriously into/dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
Inner City maintenance. I'm freakin' MOVE for the right work.860-515-7680 John Wilkinson

Indeed Resume
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
(1) Watch "The Fight Game; The Boxer who Beat Hitler" on YouTube

(2) Watch "Louis Vs Schmeling -The Real Story* (Documentary)" on YouTube
Very insightful.

Love these two films !
GodOfBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boudouani, laurent