Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really is a shame that Canelo doesn't speak English more often and market himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, he's doing good enough as is

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      He's still the biggest star in the sport.

Tyson Fury could only sell 3600 tickets in Las Vegas two fights ago against Wallin.

What's more of a shame is that no American boxers have been able to step up to take Floyd's place.

That's only because you insist on being nationalistic. Fury is my Floyd replacement as a Floyd fan, he's a HW Floyd and why I liked him to begin with. Sucks for you you need a cat to be literally born here, I don't though. I have my new slick boxer to back and he won't be losing any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

That's only because you insist on being nationalistic. Fury is my Floyd replacement as a Floyd fan, he's a HW Floyd and why I liked him to begin with. Sucks for you you need a cat to be literally born here, I don't though. I have my new slick boxer to back and he won't be losing any time soon.
        I like Fury. But he couldn't sell tickets two fights ago. It is what it is.

It's true that I'm very proud of the American boxing heritage. I am never going to apologize for that.

Comment

He looks like actor Sam worthington

Comment

Fury is now the face of boxing, at least in America & the UK.

Most sports fans from either country know who Fury is, whereas Americans don't know AJ and nobody knows who Canelo is.

Comment

No way Canelo could be the face of boxing, he is completely unknown in Europe.

And Canelo has too many close decisions and gifts to be anything like the face of boxing. His nick name could be a" split decision" or "gift decision".
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 07-12-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                But he's not the face of boxing though.
                Lol

Yes he is.

No one else comes close Fury couldn’t attract flies to ****t in his two fights before Widler his numbers were comical and Joshua is only known in the Uk.

Canelo is hands down the face of boxing and makes 100x more than any other boxer today.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Fury is now the face of boxing, at least in America & the UK.

Most sports fans from either country know who Fury is, whereas Americans don't know AJ and nobody knows who Canelo is.
                  Hahahahahaha

Are you a ******dd or what?

I’m American and no one here knows or gives a fucck about Fury lol ****t his two fights before Wilder did horrible lol

Canelo is know everywhere In the US and all over Latin America he ****tt on Inbred looking Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    No way Canelo could be the face of boxing, he is completely unknown in Europe.

And Canelo has too many close decisions and gifts to be anything like the face of boxing. His nick name could be a" split decision" or "gift decision".
                    And who the fuccck cares about Europe lol everyone knows to be a star you gotta be known in America and canelo rules here.

Wtf is up with you sad fuccks lying to yourself are you guys just trying to convince yourself that you’re guy is the “face of boxing”.

How old are you guys cuz ya acting like some little ass fucckin kids jut making ****t up lol

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Hahahahahaha

Are you a ******dd or what?

I’m American and no one here knows or gives a fucck about Fury lol ****t his two fights before Wilder did horrible lol

Canelo is know everywhere In the US and all over Latin America he ****tt on Inbred looking Fury.
                      Nobody knows who ginger bollocks is and nobody cares either. Ask the average sports fan in America/UK who Canelo is, and they'll look at you like you're stupid.

Fury just whooped the #1 American boxer after being promoted non-stop by every mainstream sports network in America.

Ginger on the other-hand, fights on an app.

Just accept the fact that Fury is the face of boxing, and after he knocks AJ out, they'll be nobody even close to him.

I don't see ginger appearing on any video games lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X