Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      my wife and i are both laughing..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          nice to meet jew
          Im Mexican first! Jew second... barely American.

That southern border needs to be used to build positive things.

Comment

The border found my people.
            I’m a self hating Mexican Jew, who respects the police. They were kinda like referring our silly hair pulling pillow fights.

Yet only I got left holding the bag.

Growing up believing we, can take back our lands etc. brown power etc. posting up holding up walls, you don’t own. Going to prison where the walls own you... lmao.

I’m not fat, and I train due to programming. I got no enemies here in japan.

One thing I gotta say...each step on the corporate ladder means you agree to lie more, and become really fake.

So far, the pay isn’t enough to quell the guilt.

I should have joined the military. I should have taken that VMI money and gone east!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Growing up believing we, can take back our lands etc. brown power etc. posting up holding up walls, you don’t own. Going to prison where the walls own you... lmao.

One thing I gotta say...each step on the corporate ladder means you agree to lie more, and become really fake.

So far, the pay isn’t enough to quell the guilt.
              I pulled the pin at 20 yrs. As I climbed up the ladder I saw myself loosing my soul. Management was going to force me to testify against a family man who in my mind created no crime. He was born on the other side of the fence. His parents brought him here as a child. He grew up here. He went to school here, he married an American citizen and had citizen children. His crime was buying a mica so he could work. No arrest record not even a damn parking ticket. The guy that sold him the mica was turned over to work for Homeland Security. They let the real bad guy go but needed an arrest so the suits picked family man and I was the bag man.

They used me to go undercover. You know ours peeps whitey can't go though that door?

So that some suit from Washington can get a corner office and a bigger desk? Chale!

Comment

I pulled the pin at 20 yrs. As I climbed up the ladder I saw myself loosing my soul. Management was going to force me to testify against a family man who in my mind created no crime. He was born on the other side of the fence. His parents brought him here as a child. He grew up here. He went to school here, he married an American citizen and had citizen children. His crime was buying a mica so he could work. No arrest record not even a damn parking ticket. The guy that sold him the mica was turned over to work for Homeland Security. They let the real bad guy go but needed an arrest so the suits picked family man and I was the bag man.

They used me to go undercover. You know ours peeps whitey can't go though that door?

So that some suit from Washington can get a corner office and a bigger desk? Chale!
                Glad someone understands. I got lil homies in San Jose PD, and I hear things, like tell pendejo he’s on the radar, and we will do our job..

Some pendejos gotta learn the hard way. When my house was getting hot, I was told to chill.

I left that never ending loop of slanging drugs, selling precursor chemicals and glassware and step by step instructions... doing bad is easy... any puto can do it, living right, grinding and making ends meet is man chit.

I realized I didn’t need my Chicana calling you a radio station and dedicating oldies to me.

When I violated parole, on purpose and I told a lying judge
                https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ml%3f_amp=true

I told him off once in front of him. 90 day violation, no tail.

I took it and smiled.

My Jew lawyers thanked me for saying what I said to James ware.

He, James ware said mr M move o. With your life. I said you to... liar.

My wife read my transcripts.

Now I’m back, kinda lock down, for avg people, but real lockdown is you wait to be fed, wait to shower, wait til your mail is read by co’s. Marking time. It’s the boredom that drives most guys crazy.

Every 90 days seeing a pinoy physicians assistant, asking me or us if we are ok? After one episode I refused to talk to a butler with a clip board with a six fig income ..

Comment

Working...
                X