Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if crawford beats spence with ease????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Then he’ll finally have faced a top rated fighter at 147..and beat him with ease.
    Fixed it for u

Comment

What if pigs could fly?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        I mean straight styles on that kid and gets rid of him in 8-10 rounds.......how impressed would you be?

Do you think this is a possible outcome?
        There's more chance of Spence beating him with ease. Crawford has beat nobody! Faded former champs, b class or lower trinket holders, and bums. Gamboa made him do the stanky leg. Peg legged Jose Bumavidez gave him a good fight until his leg gave out. Crawford is a hype job in a weak era. His supposed skills are vastly overrated because he turns southpaw.

Comment

I think Crawford does beat Spence. It certainly wouldn't be easy and I would predict a UD rather than a stoppage. Crawford is a brilliant fighter and he has too much for Spence in my opinion.

Comment

So what made postol a great win other than him being highly rated in a fairly weak division? I like Crawford, and he’s beat some decent guys, but guys like Spence and Thurman are substantially better than anyone he’s faced.
            He was the clear cut "#1" ranked fighter at JWW, other than Crawford, and just got done KOing the otherwise indestructible Matthysse.

I fully remember the site after he won, and before they fought in the ring, and it was 50/50 on here, and ppl were saying he's gonna KO/beat TC, etc.

That was the clear cut unification bout, and the 2 best fighters at that weight, at the time. The fact that he could barely even touch Crawford was downright amazing, and I don't even think TC lost a single round in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              then he proves his fan right and his haters wrong. Its simple. This is why the sport exist to see who really is the best, you can say this guy is clearly better etc etc but you still have to fight the fights and prove it.
              Exactly. I mean if he destroys Spence then he will be pretty much the consensus P4P best fighter in the world and prove his supporters correct.

But I'll help the OP out, this isn't going to be one sided either way. This is a real mega fight that will be competitive till the final bell.

Comment

So what made postol a great win other than him being highly rated in a fairly weak division? I like Crawford, and he’s beat some decent guys, but guys like Spence and Thurman are substantially better than anyone he’s faced.
                I think Postol is/was a very good boxer. He'd worked his way to his title shot with good wins (when he beat them) like Mendy, Lundy, Aydin and a great stoppage victory over Mattheyse. Postol presented a difficult style too and excellent momentum. He proved he's very good even after a long layoff to come back and give Josh Taylor a close, difficult fight last year. Taylor IMO will win the WBSS and be the next undisputed at 140 if they can get the champs together.

I'm not saying Postol is great but Crawford gets credit for basically shutting him out, knocking him down a couple times, buzzing him constantly and putting on a clinic against him. Sometimes when the opposition available isn't great then you have to look more into the fashion of the victories and the dominance.

Comment

It can happen. Crawford is very talented and I genuinely enjoy watching him fight but I can admit he has an ugliness to his boxing. He does a lot of baiting, he can be a bit awkward...doing things just to get you to commit to a punch, sometimes very defensive, moving out of range of the fight. Spence is actually more of a classic boxer, in the right distance. I can see how Crawford would trouble Spence just bc his style can both be awkward and defensive. I don't think it's going to be the best looking fight honestly. Still, looking forward to it.
                  Last edited by SCEN3RY; 04-19-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    And this is why I don't take a majority of fans serious. His Postol fight alone is better than 99.9% of current boxers out there. Unlike most over hyped fighters, he's actually unified, and conquered an entire division.
                    What??? Damn near every fighter who's top 10 p4p has a win better if not equal to Postol on their resume. When you say 99.9% of current boxers, I'm assuming you're talking about the ones who've actually reached the top of their division and not everyone who's decided to step in the ring for a pro fight.

Postol was a good little fighter, but he was not a top fighter in the sport, and to compare that win to a potential Spence win is beyond foolish...And you've got the nerve to say YOU don't take a majority of fans serious.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      What if Khan beats Crawford and Spence with ease?
                      thanks bro, I needed the laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X