No announcement yet.

Warning to all!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Yet you are good with the endless fart, dick, tranny, and bodily function threads. Unless of course you consider flatulance a sport. Anyone complaining about political threads or current events can do two simple things—ignore them or create a better thread of their own.
    Who said I was ok with them? I have been complaining about the trolling on this website for nearly 3 years straight. Homie if I continue to put people on ignore here won't be anyone left since what's left of the old heads is down to like a solid 20 to 30 people. So many of the old heads here are on BLH or Reddit Boxing now because nobody did shhh about the trolling. This is not a political website, sorry to break it to ya'll. There are literally 1000x more political websites than worthy boxing websites worth their weight. I know you feel like you should have that freedom and cool you should but we can't have shhh online that holds itself up without the "I do because I can" crowd coming along to fk it up. Glad you can, should you? No, but yet you do, and what has it gained us? A bunch of legit boxing heads leaving..

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      I agree! Who gives a crap about politics? We need more of these types of threads for quality conversation.

Dude its insane to me we spend more time trying to dodge bullshhh threads and I can't tell you the last time I have seen a person on here even talk about attending an amateur event, the gloves, or anything of that nature. It's why I am rarely on here.. mofo's seem to burned their bridges wherever they used to enjoy this type of posting and just want to spend all day talking nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Who said I was ok with them? I have been complaining about the trolling on this website for nearly 3 years straight. Homie if I continue to put people on ignore here won't be anyone left since what's left of the old heads is down to like a solid 20 to 30 people. So many of the old heads here are on BLH or Reddit Boxing now because nobody did shhh about the trolling. This is not a political website, sorry to break it to ya'll. There are literally 1000x more political websites than worthy boxing websites worth their weight. I know you feel like you should have that freedom and cool you should but we can't have shhh online that holds itself up without the "I do because I can" crowd coming along to fk it up. Glad you can, should you? No, but yet you do, and what has it gained us? A bunch of legit boxing heads leaving..
        From what I can tell, the Lounge is for discussing all topics not related to boxing. So lets say there are no longer any politic or current events threads allowed, what does that leave you with for topics? Music, movies, women, other sports, science, hobbies. Ok, but how often does anyone come up with a compelling thread on those topics? At least half of my threads are not politics related, yet people are still drawn to the toilet humor, race threads, and e-beefing threads. I do agree that getting rid of the trolls would be a good start. Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.

Comment

Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.
          Throw out Travesty and Siablo as well and you get rid of about 90% of the trolling right there.

Comment

From what I can tell, the Lounge is for discussing all topics not related to boxing. So lets say there are no longer any politic or current events threads allowed, what does that leave you with for topics? Music, movies, women, other sports, science, hobbies. Ok, but how often does anyone come up with a compelling thread on those topics? At least half of my threads are not politics related, yet people are still drawn to the toilet humor, race threads, and e-beefing threads. I do agree that getting rid of the trolls would be a good start. Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.
            Bro over the years we've agreed plenty and disagreed plenty like gentlemen. I don't care about goes on within the lounge they can knock themselves out..the problem is that stuff spills over onto the rest of the website. Sections where we frequent and doesn't stay within the lounge. I think if you count the quality posts on any fight thread these days its like enough to fit on two hands, the rest are nothing but feuds of political differences or racists in denial they are racists that all started in the lounge. I just want boxing fam, seriously. Keep the child stuff in there if that's their thing...don't come flood proper fight threads with left vs right stuff..

Comment

• Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              Jeez your people always blowing things out of proportion

WarHagler went for the jugular

Comment

• Is that the only thing that is banned is saying a race in a thread title?

Are there any specific words banned?

Can I use "niglets" on here to refer to black men of short stature?

Like in a sentence I would say, "I checked my instagram and saw these three niglets together, didnt know they were friends"

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Can I still use the word CAC?

You can use it if I can use niglets

Comment

• Javi weren't you owned by that Asian anime nerd on here years ago? Hougagi (might be misspelled or a dif. user)

How did you become a moderator

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Throw out Travesty and Siablo as well and you get rid of about 90% of the trolling right there.
                    Please try to keep my c@ck out of your mouth. Stop obsessing over me like you did with Sunspace. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X