Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-15-2019, 03:48 PM #111
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2304 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 23,729.26
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Yet you are good with the endless fart, dick, tranny, and bodily function threads. Unless of course you consider flatulance a sport. Anyone complaining about political threads or current events can do two simple things—ignore them or create a better thread of their own.
Who said I was ok with them? I have been complaining about the trolling on this website for nearly 3 years straight. Homie if I continue to put people on ignore here won't be anyone left since what's left of the old heads is down to like a solid 20 to 30 people. So many of the old heads here are on BLH or Reddit Boxing now because nobody did shhh about the trolling. This is not a political website, sorry to break it to ya'll. There are literally 1000x more political websites than worthy boxing websites worth their weight. I know you feel like you should have that freedom and cool you should but we can't have shhh online that holds itself up without the "I do because I can" crowd coming along to fk it up. Glad you can, should you? No, but yet you do, and what has it gained us? A bunch of legit boxing heads leaving..
turnedup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:49 PM #112
Boxing fan since 1985

turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
I agree! Who gives a crap about politics? We need more of these types of threads for quality conversation.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Dude its insane to me we spend more time trying to dodge bullshhh threads and I can't tell you the last time I have seen a person on here even talk about attending an amateur event, the gloves, or anything of that nature. It's why I am rarely on here.. mofo's seem to burned their bridges wherever they used to enjoy this type of posting and just want to spend all day talking nonsense.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:58 PM #113
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7346 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 95,913.89
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Who said I was ok with them? I have been complaining about the trolling on this website for nearly 3 years straight. Homie if I continue to put people on ignore here won't be anyone left since what's left of the old heads is down to like a solid 20 to 30 people. So many of the old heads here are on BLH or Reddit Boxing now because nobody did shhh about the trolling. This is not a political website, sorry to break it to ya'll. There are literally 1000x more political websites than worthy boxing websites worth their weight. I know you feel like you should have that freedom and cool you should but we can't have shhh online that holds itself up without the "I do because I can" crowd coming along to fk it up. Glad you can, should you? No, but yet you do, and what has it gained us? A bunch of legit boxing heads leaving..
From what I can tell, the Lounge is for discussing all topics not related to boxing. So lets say there are no longer any politic or current events threads allowed, what does that leave you with for topics? Music, movies, women, other sports, science, hobbies. Ok, but how often does anyone come up with a compelling thread on those topics? At least half of my threads are not politics related, yet people are still drawn to the toilet humor, race threads, and e-beefing threads. I do agree that getting rid of the trolls would be a good start. Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:06 PM #114
The ugly American

Quoted: 9086 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 105,129.63
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.
Throw out Travesty and Siablo as well and you get rid of about 90% of the trolling right there.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:17 PM #115
Boxing fan since 1985

Quote:
From what I can tell, the Lounge is for discussing all topics not related to boxing. So lets say there are no longer any politic or current events threads allowed, what does that leave you with for topics? Music, movies, women, other sports, science, hobbies. Ok, but how often does anyone come up with a compelling thread on those topics? At least half of my threads are not politics related, yet people are still drawn to the toilet humor, race threads, and e-beefing threads. I do agree that getting rid of the trolls would be a good start. Permaban these Alexkid, Eddy Current types who serve no other purpose than to troll and cause friction.
Bro over the years we've agreed plenty and disagreed plenty like gentlemen. I don't care about goes on within the lounge they can knock themselves out..the problem is that stuff spills over onto the rest of the website. Sections where we frequent and doesn't stay within the lounge. I think if you count the quality posts on any fight thread these days its like enough to fit on two hands, the rest are nothing but feuds of political differences or racists in denial they are racists that all started in the lounge. I just want boxing fam, seriously. Keep the child stuff in there if that's their thing...don't come flood proper fight threads with left vs right stuff..
Old 04-15-2019, 04:50 PM #116
Patriot

Quoted: 8305 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,702.86
Total Points: 75,037.66
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I don’t green often enough unless it’s green’n Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
Jeez your people always blowing things out of proportion

WarHagler went for the jugular
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:22 PM #117

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 27,767.01

Is that the only thing that is banned is saying a race in a thread title?

Are there any specific words banned?

Can I use "niglets" on here to refer to black men of short stature?

Like in a sentence I would say, "I checked my instagram and saw these three niglets together, didnt know they were friends"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Can I still use the word CAC?

You can use it if I can use niglets
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:01 PM #118
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2498 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 29,907.75
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Javi weren't you owned by that Asian anime nerd on here years ago? Hougagi (might be misspelled or a dif. user)

How did you become a moderator
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:32 AM #119
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11182 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,795.88
Total Points: 124,097.14
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Throw out Travesty and Siablo as well and you get rid of about 90% of the trolling right there.
Please try to keep my [email protected] out of your mouth. Stop obsessing over me like you did with Sunspace. Thanks
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
all!!!!!, warning

User Tag List