Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-25-2019, 07:55 AM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,560.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You got him there.

I wonder how well this thing might actually do. Elton is not like Freddy, who left us with timeless music and died before he got fat and annoying.
I don't think people in the states love Elton enough for this to be a huge success. I'm sure he's probably still a god in the UK so it'll probably be a hit over there. In the US, he's not really though of all that highly at the moment.

Though he wasn't gay, take a look at Bowie. He has similar success to Elton, at around the same times, but if there was a film about David right now it would be huge. People had mad respect for the man when he left.
bowie was very successful, but not even close to elton john, because elton was mainstream gold. soundtrack gold. but that doesn't mean his movie will be good. probably all gay lover's spats, drinking, and flamboyance.
Redsox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:48 AM #12
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2532 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,523.92
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
In essence you are being paid...in free tickets.
Haha no, no I'm not being paid. It's sad really, that people think a movie automatically equals something of value. Human faeces technically has SOME nutritional value/kilojoules of energy, but I am not eating that chit the same way I am not sitting through a chit movie that I do not enjoy.

A different way of thinking...
'b' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:48 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 22,504.53
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
You got him there.

I wonder how well this thing might actually do. Elton is not like Freddy, who left us with timeless music and died before he got fat and annoying.
I don't think people in the states love Elton enough for this to be a huge success. I'm sure he's probably still a god in the UK so it'll probably be a hit over there. In the US, he's not really though of all that highly at the moment.

Though he wasn't gay, take a look at Bowie. He has similar success to Elton, at around the same times, but if there was a film about David right now it would be huge. People had mad respect for the man when he left.
if Bowie will have a movie and even if it is great it won't be ok because it has to be gay or must have some beastiality in it. or make Bowie black.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:49 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
If you didn't really care why post ?
what i am saying is i dont care about the movie or what not. i just want to let you cuckolds know that america is getting dumbed down which was my point.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:58 PM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 17,459.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
what i am saying is i dont care about the movie or what not. i just want to let you cuckolds know that america is getting dumbed down which was my point.
It took you a day to say that . How dumb are you ?
WarHagler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:14 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
It took you a day to say that . How dumb are you ?
uuuhhhhm it's called a real world outside of the internet. that's where i was. and it's people like you why it's very easy to dumb down people these days. so sorry if i didn't facking reply right away because i was doing real things outside this forum.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:25 PM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 17,459.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
uuuhhhhm it's called a real world outside of the internet. that's where i was. and it's people like you why it's very easy to dumb down people these days. so sorry if i didn't facking reply right away because i was doing real things outside this forum.
Okay pal you don't have to go telling lies just cause your to slow to have a response when some one calls you out on it . See ya tomorrow ****** I got work .
WarHagler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:49 PM #18
////

Quoted: 5968 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 51,290.77
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I haven't been to a movie theater in ages, definitely not since every single movie became some gay pride revisionist race history subliminal messages fest.

Is it just total chaos with buttnaked guys in pea**** headdresses running down the isles stealing your children? That's how I envision it
//// is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
awards, movie, that's

User Tag List